• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Battery powered and hard wired LED tow point mount

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@SleepyJean - The wireless 360 degree lights work INCREDIBLY !!!!!!! VERY strong, many "modes" you can quickly put the light into.
Easy to use. What's not to like ? ! Another great "Jeremy find." Good Luck - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes I have a few of each left both the Navisafe 360 LED and the Attwood all around wake tower LED. The Navisafe takes 3 AAA batteries and doesn't require any drilling. For those who don't boat at night very much or don't want the hassle of fishing wires through the tower it's an awesome solution. Both adapters will accept the other LED if you change your mind later.

Anyone who is installing tower speakers I would suggest pulling a few extra wires for future LED upgrades.

Last edited:

ShesCrafty

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yes I have a few of each left both the Navisafe 360 LED and the Attwood all around wake tower LED. The Navisafe takes 3 AAA batteries and doesn't require any drilling. For those who don't boat at night very much or don't want the hassle of fishing wires through the tower it's an awesome solution. Both adapters will accept the other LED of you change your mind later.

Anyone who is installing tower speakers I would suggest pulling a few extra wires for future LED upgrades.
Great. Sorry if I missed pricing earlier in this thread... how much for the Navisafe 360 and the tow point adapter? And how can I make purchase?

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah.....I may spring for the battery operated one as well. Price again?

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
The complete Navisafe 360 kit with the adapter and shipping is $174. I'll PM you ordering instructions.

For anyone interested the Atwood LED, adapter, installation kit and shipping is $160.

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Nevermind.....I found the price in the thread. I may spring for one in the near future if you still have them

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
@jeremy0011 can you do me a solid and save me some searching... What temp and for how long do you toss this thing in the over for?

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You can install the adapter a few different ways

1: Heat it up by placing it in the oven at 425 do an hour then slip it on while it's still hot.
Or
2: Drive it on with a block and hammer. Several people installed it this way with no problems.

I have had 3 people tell me the adapter slipped on without heating it up. This is why I added the 4th smaller hole to add a few drops of lock tight.

Durkis007

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I've been in hibernation all winter, so i'm back! Anyways when you came up with the wired version I loved it, however I was just finished installing tower speakers, and didn't think to run extra wires just in case. None the less, I am not looking forward to having to run more wires.

Your wireless version has me interested.

Question... The adapter... Is that aluminum? This is the part that needs heating in an oven, then it just slips on no drilling?

I guess you have the magnet plate for the navilite screwed to the adapter. I do not see why the navi light wouldn't last years if you only put it on when you needed it.

Thanks !

jeremy0011

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes the adapter is aluminum. If you can heat it that's great otherwise just drive it on. Then attach the Navisafe base to the adapter. The Navisafe LED is very high quality and I expect it to last for several years with no problems. Just keep a spare set of batteries on board.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Jeremy's adapter simply "goes" on with considerable pressure applied, using (in our case) external tools (ie, a hammer).
We also applied Loctite Red so it will never be going anywheres.

The Navisafe 360 Light Jeremy discovered is THE BOMB. Sadly all of this went with Miss B'Haven back in Feb to Alabama, and new owners.

Anyone interested ? What Jeremy has is a substantial improvement, and a great design. I endorse it greatly.
Y'all take care, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Durkis007

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey @jeremy0011 PM the payment details for the wireless kit if you have any available, I have a 2012 242LS tower. I am guessing Paypal?

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do you still have some of the battery operated version ?
Brian: Jeremy's solution is quite simply INCREDIBLE !
It works, flawlessly and there are ZERO "install issues."
Enjoy, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Murray SC right now, back @ Lake Oconee, GA tomorrow