• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bearings...

Jason A. Bolt

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I apologize in advance if it is already on here, but need to replace the bearings and seals on the shorelandr trailer. It is a 2018 holding my Yamaha FSH210. Does anyone know what the bearing sizes are?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I apologize in advance if it is already on here, but need to replace the bearings and seals on the shorelandr trailer. It is a 2018 holding my Yamaha FSH210. Does anyone know what the bearing sizes are?
Go to shore landers website and put in your trailers vin number and look up the parts. It’s a bit of a process but you can find the info there. I’m pretty sure the bearing sizes are listed in the manual as well.

I’ve bought parts from this store and the service was great. Trailer Parts Superstore - Official Site

When you replace the bearings and seals you should replace the wear sleeves as well. SHORELAND'R S.S. Spindle Wear Sleeve (3,500 lb. Axles) #4410089

This is the order I made from them if that helps.

97E5E81C-FA76-4030-A4F1-03257DA04B70.jpeg

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
How do you know when it is time to replace them?

kbell413

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
How do you know when it is time to replace them?
If your hubs are getting warmer than usual when towing, it's time. Put your hand on the hub after driving a decent ways next time. If you can leave your hand on the hub, you're fine. If it's too hot to touch, you might want to replace them before you have a failure.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I look at the rollers themselves for discoloration/ bluing from over heat and pitting. If pitted it discolored replace.

Then give a close look at the races for scoring and or ridging. It’s also possible to see wavy like features in the races. Replace if you see these features.

Take the cleaned bearings and put them in their races and roll them around, they should roll smoothly without any gritty sensation. Replace if not silky smooth.