• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini June 16th -19th 2022

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's that time again and many of us are starting to make summer plans. @Andy S and I will be hosting a Bahamas Fling in collaboration with the Bahamas Tourism Ministry. This will be departing Bahia Mar in Ft Lauderdale on the morning of June 16th and will return to Ft Lauderdale on June 19th. Many people who join these flings choose to stay longer so if you do not wish to return on the 19th you are welcome to stay longer if you like. This trip is limited to 30 boats and is on a first come first serve basis. Registration info is in the link below if you have any questions let us know you.

There will be a mandatory captains meeting hosted by The Bahamas Tourism Ministry Wednesday night in the conference room at Bahia Mar. It is recommended that you spend the night at Bahia Mar as we will depart at first light. The Bahamas host marina is Big Game Club but you do not have to stay there. Andy and I will be staying at Resort World. We will launch from Harbor Town Marina in Dania Point and travel to Bahia Mar.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can’t justify towing my boat 20hrs for that short of a time. Wish I could join you! Love your YouTube channel!

Billt312

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
I would like to be considered for joining in on this trip - it will be my first. Some advise on where to stay the night before departure and where people put in would be nice

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would like to be considered for joining in on this trip - it will be my first. Some advise on where to stay the night before departure and where people put in would be nice
We usually stay at Bahia Mar in Ft Lauderdale and leave trucks at Harbor Towne Marina in Dania Beach.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is so damn tempting...

Great timing, too: in and out in three days. Perfect for those adrenaline junkies of us who do it... for the crossing, lol.

--

James R Whitten

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Wish I was going back. Had a blast last time.

Jetbluebayou

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are definitely down for this trip! This is our first time so I am really excited!!

Nickmimi0518

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It's that time again and many of us are starting to make summer plans. @Andy S and I will be hosting a Bahamas Fling in collaboration with the Bahamas Tourism Ministry. This will be departing Bahia Mar in Ft Lauderdale on the morning of June 16th and will return to Ft Lauderdale on June 19th. Many people who join these flings choose to stay longer so if you do not wish to return on the 19th you are welcome to stay longer if you like. This trip is limited to 30 boats and is on a first come first serve basis. Registration info is in the link below if you have any questions let us know you.

There will be a mandatory captains meeting hosted by The Bahamas Tourism Ministry Wednesday night in the conference room at Bahia Mar. It is recommended that you spend the night at Bahia Mar as we will depart at first light. The Bahamas host marina is Big Game Club but you do not have to stay there. Andy and I will be staying at Resort World. We will launch from Harbor Town Marina in Dania Point and travel to Bahia Mar.
I this is Nick and Mimi Menchaca and we are new to the forum, we were wondering if you are still accepting boats to go on the Bahama trip? This will be our first trip so going with a group is ideal for us, we look forward to hearing from you

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I this is Nick and Mimi Menchaca and we are new to the forum, we were wondering if you are still accepting boats to go on the Bahama trip? This will be our first trip so going with a group is ideal for us, we look forward to hearing from you
We are you will want to register on their site and they will send more info out as the date nears. Thanks!

\