• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini & Me, my attempt to concur the gulf-stream

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Betik I don't know your voice. But I imagined my self right next to you the whole time.... and now I won't be able to do anything but keep checking my phone until you finish the story ‍♂ ETA ? Haha
my voice is nothing like @latitudeadjuster . Actually, a lot of people comfused me on the VHF with @swatski , so the closest you can think of it, is like swatski's ugly twin.

kthrash

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hahaha, glad you read my 2015 posts..

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have ditched my work, so I should be able to finish tomorrow . Currently the second part is on page 10, the moment I arrived at BIMINI SANDS. currently the last paragraph reads .....

The rum guy has no change, so I got 4 bottles of rum. Now it is time to head at Customs. I open the door and there 20 or 30 people. Chaos. This is what a bank must have looked during the great the depression. I am trying to find a familiar face, Bruce preferably, but I cannot get my eyes away from this one girl. It is not the pretty smile, it is not the feistiness of her hassle eyes, it is what the short and tanktop reveals. OMG, bruises everywhere. If this was high school, I would have broken the creepy silence, by saying " hey you know the greek word Hematoma? it is all over you " you know Therapy is also Greek" . But this is not high school and picturing my own wife in this unforgettable scene, I murmured " the crossing??"

MrLazyBump: what else?
my eyes got bigger. Seeing the speechless idiot she brakes the silence with chuckle and casually jokes.
MrLazyBump: Better that being

rescued by the Coast Guard
BETIK: there was Cost Guard involvement in our crossing?
MrLazyBump: Where have you been? yes, and abandoned boats, and drifting boats, and someone is getting airlifted back to Florida. Check the forum... DO IT NOW, she orders with authority
but I cannot, for soon after I will be heading out to bring fuel to those very drifting boats that she is referring too. Nevertheless, reality is sings in. I am in the lucky ones. Nothing else really matters now than making sure all boat are accounted for.

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Love it and ready for #2!!

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you for putting this in word docs so it isn't obvious I am completely blowing of work to read. The website would give it away. Can't wait for part 2.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man, I just finished with work and the first thing I did was open a beer and sit in my recliner all excited to read part 2. Now your telling me I have to wait until tomorrow. @Betik the suspense is killing me.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice write up @Betik. Didn't I see your YouTube videos of the crossing? You could link those in the appropriate spots. Looking forward to part 2

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yay

I'm so happy for this as it hilarious and it has most of the internal dialogues that we all have.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Internet bullying works, I am cutting short July 11 to July 18.
Reviewing, part 2 and publishing tonight. ETA 1 hour.

LOZBum

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have ditched my work, so I should be able to finish tomorrow . Currently the second part is on page 10, the moment I arrived at BIMINI SANDS. currently the last paragraph reads .....

The rum guy has no change, so I got 4 bottles of rum. Now it is time to head at Customs. I open the door and there 20 or 30 people. Chaos. This is what a bank must have looked during the great the depression. I am trying to find a familiar face, Bruce preferably, but I cannot get my eyes away from this one girl. It is not the pretty smile, it is not the feistiness of her hassle eyes, it is what the short and tanktop reveals. OMG, bruises everywhere. If this was high school, I would have broken the creepy silence, by saying " hey you know the greek word Hematoma? it is all over you " you know Therapy is also Greek" . But this is not high school and picturing my own wife in this unforgettable scene, I murmured " the crossing??"

MrLazyBump: what else?
my eyes got bigger. Seeing the speechless idiot she brakes the silence with chuckle and casually jokes.
MrLazyBump: Better that being

rescued by the Coast Guard
BETIK: there was Cost Guard involvement in our crossing?
MrLazyBump: Where have you been? yes, and abandoned boats, and drifting boats, and someone is getting airlifted back to Florida. Check the forum... DO IT NOW, she orders with authority
but I cannot, for soon after I will be heading out to bring fuel to those very drifting boats that she is referring too. Nevertheless, reality is sings in. I am in the lucky ones. Nothing else really matters now than making sure all boat are accounted for.
@Betik, can't wait for part2!!! Oh and it's Mrs. Lozbum ;)

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
part 2 has been uploaded. The Oddyssey of an Amateur Captain

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice write up @Betik. Didn't I see your YouTube videos of the crossing? You could link those in the appropriate spots. Looking forward to part 2
Below is my first video. I assume you have seen where everyone is posting pictures and videos right?