• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bridge over troubled waters

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
i read in other publication that they will not install the sailing mast, pass below the bridge then find somewhere to install it once it passed the bridge will be tough cause no place big enough to park that damn thing and they have to bring their tools with them lol. Billionaire problem eh

i read in other publication that they will not install the sailing mast, pass below the bridge then find somewhere to install it once it passed the bridge will be tough cause no place big enough to park that damn thing and they have to bring their tools with them lol. Billionaire problem eh

Or as I like to say… “first world problems”. After I read through the article, it seems folks are being rather unreasonable about it.. Bezos and the ship builder agree to all of the costs for TEMPORARILY removing the center section. Seems to me if they played their cards right they could get some funding to help with their historical landmark for the future. Although I can see the point of people being upset as in 2017 the city council promised it would never be disassembled again,….. of course the reason it was disassembled in the first place as I understand it, was for restoration purposes..

Bezos and the ship yard will just have to put the masts on somewhere else.. it will be a pain but I’m sure they can do it.

Or as I like to say… “first world problems”. After I read through the article, it seems folks are being rather unreasonable about it.. Bezos and the ship builder agree to all of the costs for TEMPORARILY removing the center section. Seems to me if they played their cards right they could get some funding to help with their historical landmark for the future. Although I can see the point of people being upset as in 2017 the city council promised it would never be disassembled again,….. of course the reason it was disassembled in the first place as I understand it, was for restoration purposes..

Bezos and the ship yard will just have to put the masts on somewhere else.. it will be a pain but I’m sure they can do it.
Yea its their loss really cause next time they wont build something big in their town/city, some people are just sad and would try to block that ship He probably employed 500 of their residence for this project and the next big project would not be built there anymore. They should have negotiated for bezo to disassemble and pay for it to have more clearance (taller bridge) but they probably want to keep it as it is though.

Yea its their loss really cause next time they wont build something big in their town/city, some people are just sad and would try to block that ship He probably employed 500 of their residence for this project and the next big project would not be built there anymore. They should have negotiated for bezo to disassemble and pay for it to have more clearance (taller bridge) but they probably want to keep it as it is though.

Yep! Just shooting themselves in the knees without thinking it through.. again, I see the peoples point, however I will point out, that any civilization that fails to adapt usually goes extinct.

If a crane can set these up 400 or so feet up, they can step those masts with a crane easily.

BA246A6A-D7E6-4CEE-A2E2-7C37344986C0.png

Back