• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Classic Jet Boats section by JBP

Jetboatperformance

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hello once more from Jet Boat Performance , we have petitioned the folks here with a proposition that we might create this thread to compliment your already great jet boaters forum with some articles specific to the Classic and "California" Jet boat experience that became so popular in the late 60's and early 70's. In the past several years these Jet Boats have enjoyed a huge renaissance particularly with the Hot Rod and DIY crowd and not unlike Classic cars like Chevelles, Mustangs and GTOs etc , they are collected and resto'd and prized by their owners We hope you enjoy this new section and encourage your questions and participation, stories and interest. My wife and I started JBP twenty years ago to help "feed my habit" of collecting ,building and creating these boats and our business has morphed from a home garage business to an ever expanding world wide supplier of Jet Drive and Jet Boat parts , accessories and products . In our shop we also build , modify and repair these great aquatic Hot Rods along with parts and accessory sales . As time permits we will post pics of past and current projects here for your interest and enjoyment ... All The Best Tom