• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Costa buy one get second at 50% off

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Got this email today.

C053ACE2-C90A-48E8-ADA7-DED66FAB5CC9.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Right on…. The last time they had a sale like this, it was two or three years ago.

Last year I wrote them saying; “hey I bought a pair of Blackfin Pro glasses and I’ve been waiting for this buy one get a second pair for 50% off sale and it hasn’t happened“ Costa wrote back and said here’s a 40% off your next purchase, so I bought two pairs at 40% off, barganza!

So now I have a pair of low light lenses which work great early mornin, cloudy, rainy or snowy weather, green high contrast lenses that I wear most of the time, and a pair of the blue full sun lenses when it super bright out. Truth be told I keep the blue lens pair in my truck 99% of the time so far and have only worn them a few times as I prefer the green high contrast lenses.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
This sale is legit but I see lots of adds on Facebook advertising Costa's for $33.95 which are complete scams.

I would suggest the 580g (glass) lens over the 580p (polycarbonate) lens unless impact resistance is a determining factor. The glass lens has less aberration, is much more durable, and since it's thin-ground high index material its not as heavy as you would think. I have two pair of Costa's and they're both glass - love'em to death.

svana

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Since everybody else is making recommendations I would strongly recommend not losing a pair in a river while tubing, or have your wife accidentally step on your replacement pair cuz they were under a towel on the boat, really puts a dampener on things, especially when they’re the best pair of sunglasses you’ve ever owned…

But you know, those are just recommendations, not coming from personal experience or anything…

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Right on…. The last time they had a sale like this, it was two or three years ago.

Last year I wrote them saying; “hey I bought a pair of Blackfin Pro glasses and I’ve been waiting for this buy one get a second pair for 50% off sale and it hasn’t happened“ Costa wrote back and said here’s a 40% off your next purchase, so I bought two pairs at 40% off, barganza!

So now I have a pair of low light lenses which work great early mornin, cloudy, rainy or snowy weather, green high contrast lenses that I wear most of the time, and a pair of the blue full sun lenses when it super bright out. Truth be told I keep the blue lens pair in my truck 99% of the time so far and have only worn them a few times as I prefer the green high contrast lenses.
Which lens did you get for low light?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
See below

1E549E8F-A9C6-40D3-8DB1-27D30ED88E67.jpeg

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I stumbled on this last night. $400 later I guess we are getting new sunglasses. Lol