• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dangerous Waters

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If your serious hit me up. We are always hiring for drivers man don't get me wrong these guys bust their tales those four days the work as they unload the trucks at customers but yeah we are surely hiring.
I may do that if the money was right. I've had a couple regional managers ask me my thoughts on getting out of the truck. I'm hoping they're considering it. What kind of money your guys do a year on average?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@ACrews from what I understand they start around $80k after about 5-7 years they should be around $100k. This is not my department as I’m in sales so I’m kind of going on what I have been told by drivers in the past.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have watched all six seasons just wish they would finally release the 7th season they are long done filming it but it hasn’t come out yet. My favorites are the stuff in Europe that would be awesome. I enjoyed watching the Alaska stuff but full dry suites and bears are not really my thing so I will stick to watching on that stuff versus doing

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Binged Watched with the family the first season! Great stuff!

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well, I didn’t really need to add another time burner. Started watching a couple days ago. :)