1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. After selling out of last years red and blue models, Eric Justason has ordered another round of Koozies. The new color options are Blue with Yellow Logo, Red with Black Logo and Yellow with Blue Logo. He is making them available for $1.25 each. You can order yours via his Order Form or you can discuss them in this Thread. All proceeds from Koozie sales go into future SWAG production and event sponsorship.

(Clicking the X in the top right hand corner will dismiss this notice).
    Dismiss Notice

DIY Wake shaper ideas

Discussion in 'Watersports' started by haknslash, Mar 20, 2017.

1. haknslash

haknslash Jetboaters Commander

Ratings:
    +1,291 / 42
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR192
    Boat Length:
    I go to the Safari ramp too if its full at the other one :D. I will use those small launches and deal w/ the sandbars over the launching in St Andrews park any day of the week! I didn't care for the rough water that gets churned up in that little outing in the park they have you tie off at and the sea wall looked like my boat would have gotten beaten up by it. Hope to see you guys out there if y'all make it down again the same week. Gonna try that kitchen on the water or whatever the food boat is docked.

Last edited: May 19, 2017 at 7:28 PM
  2. Rod5

Rod5 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +120 / 1
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    242X E-Series
    Boat Length:
    Sounds like a plan! I'll keep you posted I'm sure some of our dates there will overlap.

• Like Like x 1