• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Electrical Issue on 2018 FSH SPT

Legionnaire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have recently purchased a 2018 210 FSH SPT an having a difficult time troubleshooting an issue.
Problem: With House battery in ON position, relay behind Helm continues to cycle on and off as well, the livewell pump will cycle with the switch being in center position (not manual or auto).
Looking for any assistance in troubleshooting the issue before heading to the Yamaha dealership.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can you try a different battery?

Legionnaire

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can you try a different battery?
Battery is brand new although not a deep cycle but rather a cranking battery. I just purchased the boat and the previous owner installed 2 new Interstate Marine Cranking batteries verse one Start and one Deep Cycle. Would a Start battery make a difference?

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I don't think the choice of battery would relate to the issue you're having. Did the electrical system act normally when you purchased it? I would take a picture of how your batteries are wired and post it here. there might be an issue with the previous owners battery installation. I think I would start there.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Any progress?