• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Empire Boat Cover 60% off

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thought someone would be interested in a boat cover at a reasonable price. I think there is a prompt to Input your email for an additional 10% off.

I bought this model last year when I was waiting for the Yamaha cover. The 600 denier is light enough that I can put it on by myself, I think it weighs 38 pounds. It’s waterproof and is so far holding up well. I actually prefer it since it covers the entire top. It also breathes well, after washing I put the cover on and then open all the hatches to let it all dry out.

D90420F6-E4B3-4619-A18D-C81D0FA1EC3A.jpeg

Last edited:

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Nice that it goes over the tower! I hate those kind of straps though.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice that it goes over the tower! I hate those kind of straps though.
Yeah, it’s not the greatest, you can’t tow with it, at least not at highway speeds, but it keeps it clean and protected. I look at kinda like wax, it’s a sacrificial layer. If I can get 4 years out of it I’ll be happy.

Uman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
The local Yamaha boat dealer, Cycle Springs in FL., claims the FSH210 mooring cover is back ordered and unavailable.
I ordered it 4 months ago.
This may be a good alternative.
-Uman

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The local Yamaha boat dealer, Cycle Springs in FL., claims the FSH210 mooring cover is back ordered and unavailable.
I ordered it 4 months ago.
This may be a good alternative.
-Uman
That was my situation a year ago… got the empire one and use it a lot. A bit more difficult to put on, but more coverage.

After the first installation, I roll the cover together, bow and stern on to the T top. Then roll it up from the starboard side towards port, pulling the port side up from the starboard side over the T top, while standing on the cap rail. Then just set it onto the starboard storage pod, then grab it from the ground. This makes it easy to install.

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ordered an OEM full cover for my 210 last week and it shows it should getting delivered in the next two days. I hope !

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was looking at those and was considering grabbing the American Eagle for my winter cover, since the shipping cover is degrading a bit and real dirty on the cloth side. But they don't make one for my boat with tower.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was looking at those and was considering grabbing the American Eagle for my winter cover, since the shipping cover is degrading a bit and real dirty on the cloth side. But they don't make one for my boat with tower.
Did you try going to this page? Boat Covers by Dimension | EmpireCovers

I‘d have to believe that the tower on your boat takes roughly the same amount of material as a T top, maybe just need to get a cover that is the next size up? Give them a call? It is a decent cover for the price.