1. Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  2. After selling out of last years red and blue models, Eric Justason has ordered another round of Koozies. The new color options are Blue with Yellow Logo, Red with Black Logo and Yellow with Blue Logo. He is making them available for $1.25 each. You can order yours via his Order Form or you can discuss them in this Thread. All proceeds from Koozie sales go into future SWAG production and event sponsorship.

(Clicking the X in the top right hand corner will dismiss this notice).
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Summer Beer?

Discussion in 'Cooking and Drinking' started by Mainah, May 24, 2016.

1. PEARCE

PEARCE Jetboaters Lieutenant

Ratings:
    +718 / 10
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    Let's see, I've got quite a few that I like to keep my pallet entertained. Miller Lite w\fresh lime, Bud Light Lime, Corona, Sol, Summer Shady, just to name a few while out on the lake. I'll have a 'boat drink' with rum if we're anchored out in the cruiser for a good while and food is involved. We get back to the dock and the good stuff comes out and the good times keep flowing!

I like all kinds of beers and trying new and different ones. When I'm not on the water I like dark, full bodied brews with notes of chocolate, coffee, and hops too. Almost a meal in a stein type of brews.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gregory Smith

Gregory Smith New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    I like Shock top.

3. njmr2fan

njmr2fan Jetboaters Lieutenant

Ratings:
    +900 / 5
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Ice cold free ones!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ismael Breton

Ismael Breton Jet Boat Lover

Ratings:
    +130 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Natty lite

5. Peelz

Peelz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 1
    Boat Make:
    Glastron
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    SX
    Boat Length:
    I very much mourned the loss of Coors light summer brew. Usually not a fan of "Fruity" flavored beer.. but that one, was so subtly done, I could drink it all day.

they first renamed it "citrus radler" then discontinued, altogether. :( I even repeatedly spammed coors light customer service to get some shipped to me special order :) This year, wife brought me home some Michelob Ultra to try. It has taken its place. Light, but not TOO light. and damned good.

Love me some summer shandy, but its too heavy to drink on the boat all day. I get sleepy, and bloated. LOL

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lstorey89

Lstorey89 New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Boat Make:
    Yamaha
    Year:
    Boat Model:
    AR
    Boat Length:
    Anytime it's ice cold and free, it's my kind of beer. If I have a choice though, it would be a Sunset Wheat Leinenkugel or a Guinness. The new Blonde Guiness is good as well!

• Like Like x 1