• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Favorite Summer Beer?

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let's see, I've got quite a few that I like to keep my pallet entertained. Miller Lite w\fresh lime, Bud Light Lime, Corona, Sol, Summer Shady, just to name a few while out on the lake. I'll have a 'boat drink' with rum if we're anchored out in the cruiser for a good while and food is involved. We get back to the dock and the good stuff comes out and the good times keep flowing!

I like all kinds of beers and trying new and different ones. When I'm not on the water I like dark, full bodied brews with notes of chocolate, coffee, and hops too. Almost a meal in a stein type of brews.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ice cold free ones!

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I very much mourned the loss of Coors light summer brew. Usually not a fan of "Fruity" flavored beer.. but that one, was so subtly done, I could drink it all day.

they first renamed it "citrus radler" then discontinued, altogether. :( I even repeatedly spammed coors light customer service to get some shipped to me special order :) This year, wife brought me home some Michelob Ultra to try. It has taken its place. Light, but not TOO light. and damned good.

Love me some summer shandy, but its too heavy to drink on the boat all day. I get sleepy, and bloated. LOL

Lstorey89

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anytime it's ice cold and free, it's my kind of beer. If I have a choice though, it would be a Sunset Wheat Leinenkugel or a Guinness. The new Blonde Guiness is good as well!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Anyone from ATL out there? Prolly my favorite brewery and they just keep new flavors coming. Cheers.

5A0E4C74-557F-4843-8310-24C2AAD8C7F0.jpeg

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yum!

Attachments

OakleyAK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Recently tried Naturdays and was surprised with how easy they were to drink.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
129faa2095b420cd56e06c5b5bbcc25880be629d.pngGUEST_06bd3a96-5889-470d-996c-305e7f0add26.jpeg
Been trying these lately with excellent results!

grywlfbg

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks for reviving this thread! Some great recos here.

Around these parts, IPAs are giving way to sours. I like Dogfish Head SeaQuench. Other summer beers:
Warsteiner
Rolling Rock
Sol
Fat Tire Belgian White (but it's been hard to find this year)

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bourbon Barrel Ale if I'm having one or two. Summer Shandy if I'm only having a few. Corona Light if I'm having many. Bud Light if I have to keep up with buddies all day.

Tons of good IPAs out there that have lots of "magic" in them that can drink all day as well. Usually whatever Sam's has on sale by the case :)

Robconn

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I have been going to the Suwanee GA beer fest for the last 4 years. (Usually held close to ST.Patrick’s day.) it is a great place to sample as many beers you can handle or willing to sample. For me the winter brew would be “Dragon’s Milk” by New Holland Brewery. Summer beer is PBR.

Attachments

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For me the winter brew would be “Dragon’s Milk” by New Holland Brewery. Summer beer is PBR.
Boy that Dragons Milk is some heavy stuff. I can't quite get through a full bottle of it. It's not bad, just sits heavy for me.

I forgot to add to my list that I'll get a "Black and Blue" from anywhere that has Blue Moon and Guiness on tap. It's quite amazing! Here's one I got awhile back.

20171020_195756.jpg

Redneck_4Play

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Boy that Dragons Milk is some heavy stuff. I can't quite get through a full bottle of it. It's not bad, just sits heavy for me.

I forgot to add to my list that I'll get a "Black and Blue" from anywhere that has Blue Moon and Guiness on tap. It's quite amazing! Here's one I got awhile back.

View attachment 102399
I'll have to try that. Not on the boat but often drink "Black and Tan" which is Guiness and Bass Ale.

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We Irish don't discriminate. I liken all.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Bourbon Barrel Ale if I'm having one or two. Summer Shandy if I'm only having a few. Corona Light if I'm having many. Bud Light if I have to keep up with buddies all day.

Tons of good IPAs out there that have lots of "magic" in them that can drink all day as well. Usually whatever Sam's has on sale by the case :)
Bought some Kentucky Bourbon Ale last night along with Saint bernardus #12 (for those special occasions)