• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy

So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Favorite Summer Beer?

scokill

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love trying new beer; the more the better;) Last summer my favorite was Oculto. I think I just found a new favorite for this summer; Sam Adams Grapefruit IPA. What is your favorite summer beer?
Don't drink mass produced beer any more. Mostly beer local to Dallas area. 4 corners Local Buzz, Deep Ellum Brewery Dallas Blonde, Ft. Worth HopFusion Ale Works Feisty Blonde/Feisty Redhead, Rockwall Woodcreek Brewery Lakeside Cerveze to name a few.

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don’t laugh, but we’ve been drinking Bud Light Orange. Refreshing and IMPOSSIBLE to catch a buzz - But I still feel a lil relaxed while being a little bit responsible. Ha

Dean P

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Don’t laugh, but we’ve been drinking Bud Light Orange. Refreshing and IMPOSSIBLE to catch a buzz - But I still feel a lil relaxed while being a little bit responsible. Ha
I bought some! Not bad, not bad at all. Thanks for the tip. :winkingthumbsup"

Neutron

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Cant get enough of Budlight Orange this summer. Goes down fast and refreshing when its hot out

I_squared_r

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I've been drinking whatever beer that guests left on the boat from the last outing or I make mixed drinks like margaritas, pisco sour, aguardiente mojitos, and caipirinha.

My guests love pisco sour:
1.5oz pisco
1oz egg white
3/4oz simple syrup
3/4oz lime
shake, pour, and top with angostura bitters

Caipirinha is a brazil drink I just discovered: Cachaça, syrup, limes.
Aguardiente mojitos is just mojitos with colombian aguardiente instead of rum.
Let me know your thoughts if you try these.

Dean P

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I've been drinking whatever beer that guests left on the boat from the last outing or I make mixed drinks like margaritas, pisco sour, aguardiente mojitos, and caipirinha.

My guests love pisco sour:
1.5oz pisco
1oz egg white
3/4oz simple syrup
3/4oz lime
shake, pour, and top with angostura bitters

Caipirinha is a brazil drink I just discovered: Cachaça, syrup, limes.
Aguardiente mojitos is just mojitos with colombian aguardiente instead of rum.
Let me know your thoughts if you try these.
My wife is half Peruvian; we love Pisco Sours. What time should we come over? ;)

I_squared_r

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
My wife is half Peruvian; we love Pisco Sours. What time should we come over? ;)
Habla pe causa! Whenever. Just remember to bring aji de gallina, ceviche, causa, or jalea haha