• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally Happened….

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Lost one of the side emblems on our 2021 FSH 195. Anyone have a link to get a replacement?
Go to Vallely Sport and Marine website and use their parts finder.

Yamaha is VERY proud of these emblems. I bought one late last year but have not installed it yet but need to. If I tear off another one I may just pull all of them off.

This is for a 21’ 195 Sport. Way less than for my 210 which was $181 each.

22AA672B-EB7E-49B5-AEFB-1B893F486372.png

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Go to Vallely Sport and Marine website and use their parts finder.

Yamaha is VERY proud of these emblems. I bought one late last year but have not installed it yet but need to. If I tear off another one I may just pull all of them off.
I pulled mine off the back and I took the decals off. Much happier.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I pulled mine off the back and I took the decals off. Much happier.
Mine were staying on until a close encounter with a dock and that knocked off AHA….

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Awesome! Thanks for the help! You know the other side loosened up and fell while washing and I re taped it. The other side “looked” good so I left it alone. Wished I had pulled it off when I re taped the other side

you’re not lying though… dang those are pricey!