• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First Boat - Yamaha 2021 255XD Finally Arrives!

David.Parrish

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Amazing! The plane and getting the license at 15, well done on both! I’ve seen that plane in narrows also. What places have you gotten to fly to? Do you bring it down this way or normally just drive?
Thank you. Flying was always a dream of mine - since I was 2 - so it is very rewarding.

I’ve come that way with it a few times, but the closest airport is Norfolk, and from Hanover it isn’t that much of a savings with preflight and such.

That said, the plane has been everywhere. I have family in Laguna Beach, Cali, it’s been to Vegas, Chicago, NY, Florida, Texas, Tangier Island - all around.

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you. Flying was always a dream of mine - since I was 2 - so it is very rewarding.

I’ve come that way with it a few times, but the closest airport is Norfolk, and from Hanover it isn’t that much of a savings with preflight and such.

That said, the plane has been everywhere. I have family in Laguna Beach, Cali, it’s been to Vegas, Chicago, NY, Florida, Texas, Tangier Island - all around.
Very Cool!

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Can you guys take your bromance elsewhere!!! Just joking by the way 😂 I'm really just jealous of both of your boats
Hahaha, love your boat also. Can’t go wrong with Red and Black!!

URODAVE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
just ordered the 222 XD from Lynnhaven...appreciate all the advice on this thread. Taking notes!!!