• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fly stick public service announcement

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
When opening these things
0C4541F3-3ECC-4FE1-860D-DE6F1EFB1D14.jpeg

look under the flap for the little hanger doo dad,

9F4161F9-60E2-4753-8891-D22BF6038FAE.jpeg

hold the box vertically and pull it straight up and out.

Not doing so will result in it sticking to the box

04D9A92A-35CF-4E9E-B13E-BBFF546097B9.jpeg

The wrestling match that ensues will have it sticking to just about everything.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We appreciate your time in delivering this PSA.

NOW.....we're going to need to see the Ring Doorbell footage of the wrestling match.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sorry…no video footage available..the audio would have been equally entertaining!

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
So, I was going to go a different direction by asking about genes since these things stick to flies. Much the same joke as the bear asking the rabbit if poo sticks to its fur, the rabbit says no, the bear grabs the rabbit and uses it as toilet paper….

I like the wrestling match theme better so we will stick to that one.
Remember Watergate, the cover up of the tapes is worse than the original crime. I hope to see them posted soon.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m glad the world was not so ..connected in years gone by, as many more wrestling matches would have been recorded!

As I just said in another thread, overkill is underrated…I’ll be putting up a slew of fly catching strips to hopefully genocidally go after the flies this year! I figure if I can wipe out the first set of breeders there will be less of them.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
In years past while I still had horses, I had some good results with predator flies early in the year. I don’t know if they still sell them.
Seems counterintuitive to buy flies (unless you fly fish) kinda like air brakes on a turtle or tits on a boar hog.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m glad the world was not so ..connected in years gone by, as many more wrestling matches would have been recorded!

As I just said in another thread, overkill is underrated…I’ll be putting up a slew of fly catching strips to hopefully genocidally go after the flies this year! I figure if I can wipe out the first set of breeders there will be less of them.
I got one of these for Christmas this year. hope to put it to use here soon as well.

1676645620910.png

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
We have two of these and two grandsons ages 5&7… fresh batteries and turn them loose inside or out. It’s almost as good as an ant hill, a magnifying glass, and a sunny day.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got one of these for Christmas this year. hope to put it to use here soon as well.

View attachment 194420
One of these stays on the boat all summer. They work great on the biting flies! At the end of the day I wash the deck down with the raw water wash down.