• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Front filler cushions for FSH 25x

TeenGee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just bought a 2024 FSH 255 Sport and am trying to get cushions to cover the area between the to front seats. I called Cycle Springs and was told they are out of stock, under new management, and don't know if they will continue to fabricate the cushions. I could find a local marine upholsterer, but an easier route would be to find someone who already makes the cushions.
Do any of you know where I can order the filler cushions?
TIA.

IMG_9486.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Congrats on the new boat!!!!!! Your plan is coming together nicely! It’s amazing to me that the boat does not come with those cushions to make a sun pad up there.

Again congratulations 🎊🍾🎉! We will a FULL report !

Steel Kruzn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I too am a 2024 255FSH owner and have been looking for this option too.
I am amazed there is not a filler fusion for the bow or a cushion to fill the aft deck when center backrest is down.

Steel Kruzn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I found a local upholsterer in Cape Canaveral, FL who is making them for me. He is charging me less than $400 for both cushions. Are you interested?
I am interested.
It may not make sense due to shipping but I am for sure Interested!
What color is yours?
We have the Grey hull with Champagne interior.

TeenGee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Our hull is blue.
We tried to pick a white that was close. They will also have the black boxing on the sides.
We have had the upholsterer do work for us in the past. His estimate was the best. Other estimates ranged from $500 - $800.
Maybe you can find someone local.

Steel Kruzn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Our hull is blue.
We tried to pick a white that was close. They will also have the black boxing on the sides.
We have had the upholsterer do work for us in the past. His estimate was the best. Other estimates ranged from $500 - $800.
Maybe you can find someone local.
I wounder if they made a pattern or just made it freehand? If they had a pattern, they may be willing to sell that.