• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 rod protectors in lockers

jjwelly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Aux panel was initially installed for my chart plotter. Instead of tapping into power somewhere, I installed this. Should help me out in the future if I add anything that needs power.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Aux panel was initially installed for my chart plotter. Instead of tapping into power somewhere, I installed this. Should help me out in the future if I add anything that needs power.
Is there a reason you did not use one of the two Acc switches that came with the boat? Sorry if I missed something.

jjwelly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you Tailwaters for your idea and information. I finished mine up last night, updating this post for others. As I mention in previous post, the attwood rod holders are hard to find. Bass Pro sells one that is probably identical, but I ended up just ordering the Attwoods. I also could not find putter tubes locally. Before I ordered putter tubes online, I went to HD and found a great solution. The tubes I used are these from HD. I cut off the ends of the rod holders, then I heated up the large end of an extension tube with a heat gun, and slid it over the rod holder. Super tight fit, and definitely requires a heat gun to get the end hot enough to expand. These tubes are a great length as they come, I didn't shorten the tubes any they are plenty long, quite perfect. Also, the angles, as Tailwaters mentions, of the rod holders and the hull are slightly different, so I bought 1/2" plastic spacers and installed them only on the outsides. I'm quite happy with the turnout. Yamaha should really fix this problem...

Attachments

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nice job! Thanks for following up!

jjwelly

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
also somewhat related, I am going to try this location to store my other rods. Losing alot of storage for other things, but need a spot for my gear.

Attachments