• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fsh 210 sport

Ian...m

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a 2021 yamaha fsh 210sport is there a wake tower I can gat for this boat?

If you don't have the T-top then I would just use google to search for towers, call the companies you find and check for compatibility

If you don't have the T-top then I would just use google to search for towers, call the companies you find and check for compatibility

RT Marine makes an add on T top with all the hardware. But that doesn’t mean it can be used as a tow point.

There is a 195 FSH guy that wakesurfs with his and tows using the tower. I personally haven’t pulled anything out with my 210fsh using the tower, but I’m thinking about it. If I do I will probably beef up the mounting surface that the tower bolts too, using a large plate and through bolts and adding locking nuts. The tower itself seems stout enough.

The T-top on the Scarab Open has a tow point at the top, perhaps a shop can customize a T-top for you?

Jim

The fore and aft forces might be acceptable for the T-top in the OEM configuration. However, as soon as you start putting lateral / Torquing forces on the framework I think you are going to have trouble. You might get away with it for a kid, but for an adult of any size I wouldn't do it.

Back