• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Fsh 255 snap on mats

Jacek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I lost one of the snap in floor mats when trailering the boat ( port side between the side of the boat and the leaning post). Anyone who upgraded to the glue on mats would be willing to sell the old one ? Or can point me in right direction where to purchase one ?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I lost one of the snap in floor mats when trailering the boat ( port side between the side of the boat and the leaning post). Anyone who upgraded to the glue on mats would be willing to sell the old one ? Or can point me in right direction where to purchase one ?
My first thought would be Jet Boat Pilot, my second thought would be to call Marine Mat directly. I’m assuming you can just buy the one you want from Yamaha?

Jacek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My first thought would be Jet Boat Pilot, my second thought would be to call Marine Mat directly. I’m assuming you can just buy the one you want from Yamaha?
I’m talking to marine mat , every one else is on back order

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
How’d you loose it do you think? Were a couple of the snaps loose? Or did a couple get kicked loose ?

Sorry that happened to you man….

EastonRob

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The same thing happened to me. I bought the boat with 20 hours, and either the previous owner never gave it to me or I lost it towing it to the water the first time. I lost the mat that's in the center bow section. I got a quote (at least twice) from JetBoat Pilot to just buy that one piece, but yes, it's the glue-on type and it was fairly pricey (like almost $300 for that one small piece). I recall contacting Yamaha last year to find out where the OEM ones can be sourced, and they basically just redirected me to JetBoat Pilot.

Hopefully someone can identify a source for those OEM mats.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The same thing happened to me. I bought the boat with 20 hours, and either the previous owner never gave it to me or I lost it towing it to the water the first time. I lost the mat that's in the center bow section. I got a quote (at least twice) from JetBoat Pilot to just buy that one piece, but yes, it's the glue-on type and it was fairly pricey (like almost $300 for that one small piece). I recall contacting Yamaha last year to find out where the OEM ones can be sourced, and they basically just redirected me to JetBoat Pilot.

Hopefully someone can identify a source for those OEM mats.
Perhaps see if you can get the glue in without the glue and just add the snaps?

Jacek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I guess I was to lazy to take them off , and maybe it got loose, I’m talking to marine mat right now , I think they will hook me
up

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think they should stay in while you’re trailering… I’m guessing one or more of the snaps got loose somehow, and this will just be a check you need to make before towing.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can attest that a mat not fully snapped in can become a kite especially when you leave the center window open. 3 years ago getting onto the freeway and up to speed I'm checking my side mirror as I merged over only to get a birds eye view of my smallest mat take to the air. I was able to find it after circling back. That boat is always teaching me something.

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have seen my matts flap pretty good while underway on the boat if I have nothing on it and the wind catches it just right I could see it unsnapping. I haven't ever had it come unsnapped though and since then I either trailer with the cover on or make sure the mats that I have seen catch air have something heavy on it... Like a cooler or canopy. I may someday get the glue down, either when these get old or when I lose one.

EastonRob

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I guess I was to lazy to take them off , and maybe it got loose, I’m talking to marine mat right now , I think they will hook me
up
Jacek, did you ever get something figured out with Marine Mat?

Jacek

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Jacek, did you ever get something figured out with Marine Mat?
They quoted me for the mat but I decided to replace all of them and do the swimming platform as well , I went with Nauteva , they came out and did the scan last Thursday