• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Funny/Crazy/Weird things you see Posted on FaceBook (no politics or controversial topics please)

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
1660863142563.png

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you watch Cboys tv, they live just a few miles away. They stud go carts, SXS, ATV's and bikes. Lots of shenanigans. We only get to do this stuff rarely, as by the time we get good ice to drive on, there is usually plenty of snow to go with it.

I was amazed at how powerful that cart was. In the first few seconds he wheelies it from a stop!! WOW. I'm having flashbacks of running the rivers in packs with my buddies in the mid 80's and discovering two very important things. Ice is thin around beaver dams, and ATV's back then, float, but float better upside down.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow some parents should not be allowed to have children.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Come on people! Slow and steady wins this race. WTF? That's gonna leave a mark. Why does this keep happening?

20220822_071843.jpg

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Come on people! Slow and steady wins this race. WTF? That's gonna leave a mark. Why does this keep happening?

View attachment 186375
Clearly the owner should have bought a boat with a prop instead of one of those poor handling jetboats.

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Guess the guide poles didn't help
Think of the damage if he DIDN'T have them. Boat might have ended up like that guy in Texas who hit the post, right over the top. Those guide posts clearly saved someone's life!

I think the icing on the cake in that pic is that one lone sad little fender on the swim deck, enough line to keep it safely guarding the passenger side tire if they ever got the boat on the trailer. Makes me wonder who the heck left the other fender hanging high and dry 🤪 😆

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

View attachment 186375
Man, I shudder to think what the boat looks like underneath.

My guess is that once he realized he was on the wrong side of the guide, he gunned it in forward, thinking it was reverse!

I can see the ad now, "Slightly used AR250, with slight dock rash. 60K to pay off lien. Only reason to sell is to buy a bigger boat"

Jim

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length