• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Good deal - Hose pliers

DRock3d

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This is a steal to keep in the tool box in case you need to limp back on one engine.

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: GEARWRENCH Automatic Locking Ratcheting Hose Pinch Off Pliers - 145 https://a.co/d/eFs0UEj

Finally something on Prime Day that was worth buying lol. Bought 2 of them even though I figure I won't ever need the second one, but I guess as a just in case. Then again, I hope I won't ever need the first one either lol.

Use the second one if you have to pee but there are gators in the water

Being delivered on Thursday! Thanks!

I picked up a NOCO jump starter for like $60. I’ve had that on my list for 6 months.

This is a steal to keep in the tool box in case you need to limp back on one engine.

Limited-time deal for Prime Members: GEARWRENCH Automatic Locking Ratcheting Hose Pinch Off Pliers - 145 https://a.co/d/eFs0UEj
Keep them sprayed with some sort of oil protection because they rust up easy and quick

Sadly, I think things are out of hand. Although an impulse buy, I bought them because I need to have them in my bag. On the bright side, I saved $3.28 plus shipping. I can put that savings toward two gallons of gas for the boat. Ha!

Prices of everything is out of control. Inflation hedge: I keep a c-clamp that I had laying around. It's greased up in a ziploc bag. Harbor freight also has them for super cheap

They were around $10, looks like you missed the boat :(

Deal was for $10.82+tax. Don't think I would've bought them at double the price.

$14.98 on amazon right now.
1658173954108.png

I've received mine, they seem pretty nice although the handles will turn your hands black. Much better than the cheap plastic ones and the ratcheting feature works well.

Back