• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Guesses on FSH changes for 2023?

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
considering Placing an order for a larger boat for the 2023 model year. Wonder what changes there will be besides colors and pricing.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I suppose my guess is as good as any…

I think it would be great if these items below were at least optional

-perhaps a Simrad or other manufacturer MFD on the 21’&19’ boats?
-possibly 1.8 L engines in the 210 Sport? Or possibly the turbocharged version of the TR-1 motor in the snowmobiles. This is a bit of a double edged sword as the TR-1 motors get excellent fuel mileage
-taller windscreen / glass in the 19’ & 21’ models for people over 5’5”?
-integrated tackle storage on starboard storage pod? Or perhaps integrated into bulwarks between horizontal rod holders.
-Or pocket storage in the bulwarks between the horizontal rod storage. This boat already has a lot of storage, but there is room for more if available space was exploited.
-forward shade?
-more stout trolling motor mount

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

-possibly 1.8 L engines in the 210 Sport? Or possibly the turbocharged version of the TR-1 motor in the snowmobiles. This is a bit of a double edged sword as the TR-1 motors get excellent fuel mileage
-integrated tackle storage on starboard storage pod? Or perhaps integrated into bulwarks between horizontal rod holders.
-Or pocket storage in the bulwarks between the horizontal rod storage. This boat already has a lot of storage, but there is room for more if available space was exploited.
-forward shade?
Damn. I don’t think i can improve on that wish list any.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

-forward shade?
that’s a dang goI’d list! I’d love to see some higher output motor options on the 210. Would make my next purchase decision possibly easier.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m pretty sure I’d be totally satisfied with the power if I wasn’t operating at 5000’ MSL, and sometimes 7000’ density altitude. I’ve put in a set of high altitude impellers and that was a huge difference, but as with most things it is a compromise, in the case not as strong of a hole shot , and a loss of about .3-.4 mpg with an increase in top speed of 8 mph and a lot better performance in the mid range. Totally worth it.

Yammi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Would love to see these options:
- Anchor locker that opens to the side
- onboard charger