• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Height of 252/255 FSH on trailer

Fezzik

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I was trying to find the height of the boat when its on the trailer. There are a couple areas that it may get close. But has anyone measured this?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
From Yamahas web site.

7917F188-CD63-4435-A729-072C7C165F02.png

Fezzik

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thanks you. I dont know why I didnt think to look there. By chance know how much of weight savings the aluminum trailer has over the regular. I see the dry weight on trailer is 6025 lbs. I wonder if the aluminum trailer would be lighter and under 6k lbs.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks you. I dont know why I didnt think to look there. By chance know how much of weight savings the aluminum trailer has over the regular. I see the dry weight on trailer is 6025 lbs. I wonder if the aluminum trailer would be lighter and under 6k lbs.
I do not know the weight difference..

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wish I owned one so I could go out in the driveway and measure for you :(

Mach86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was trying to find the height of the boat when its on the trailer. There are a couple areas that it may get close. But has anyone measured this?
I measured my 255 sport E on the aluminum shorlander that came with it and it was 10’6’. Not sure why the Yamaha site says 11.5’

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That 6025# is DRY weight, E.G. no fuel in the gas tank, no fishing gear, etc…with a full tank it would weigh 6691#, and that’s just with a full gas tank, add some fishing gear and other resident weight and you’ll be knocking on 7000# on the trailer. Sounds like you may be trying to make weight for a towing capacity? If that is true, and you are that close to the tow capacity you need a tow vehicle with more capacity.

Mach86

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anchor/360° light?
Oh yea, good point. That’s probably it. Mine was folded down at the time. I was measuring for purpose of fitting in a 12’ door and checking clearance.

Fezzik

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thanks for the height measurement. I have a f350 so i dont have an issue with hauling. Just trying to figure out what the hauling weight will be for registering the trailer is all. Not a big deal. Want to make sure i'm under 8000lbs when loaded with freshwater and gas and such.