• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to dock your boat

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I watch all of this stuff…even though I’ve seen it before I figure I can always learn something new. Besides I like these girls, always positive.

I dont blame you, i watch videos like this from time to time.
I dont take the boat out as much as I would like to so sometimes I forget thecorrect way on how to dock properly. My waverunner and boat each steer differently when in reverse so that always gets me, I just need more practice.

I watch all of this stuff…even though I’ve seen it before I figure I can always learn something new. Besides I like these girls, always positive.

Common sense stuff - good reminder of some info. More people should watch videos like these.

I had left the ramp a few minutes before my friends yesterday. They watched a guy lose control of his boat while launching, motor trimmed up and spinning - it goes sideways then he jumped in to push it back. They thought he was going to chop his arm off.

Back