• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How to recruit fans

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
How does one recruit for the cause?
Time and time again I am at the ramp next to jet boaters with no idea this forum exists. Other than my flag, shirt, and word of mouth, any other ideas for promoting? Has anyone thought business type cards to pass out?

Last edited:
I post links to info directly to the site on face book pages for Yamaha boats

Been asking for business cards for years, waterproof of course. There is a proof, Jetboaters.net logo floating around here somewhere.

This guy started it. https://jetboaters.net/threads/jetboaters-net-logo-sticker-sale.1041/page-6#post-24447

Here they are...

I have some JB.net business cards in my console.

If I wasn't 6 (or 7) bourdons deep into my Sunday night I could probably remember where I got them. Remind me in the morning I might remember then.

I wonder how old these folks are that you’re talking to. The young guys know there are forums for everything. The old guys like me, not so much. I discovered the forum when I really needed some advice. I don’t think a sticker, shirt, business card, etc. would have compelled me to check out the forum until I I had a need and came to the conclusion that I would “google” my concern. So, my assumption is, those who don’t know about the forum will discover it when they’re ready.

How does one recruit for the cause?
Time and time again I am at the ramp next to jet boaters with no idea this forum exists. Other than my flag, shirt, and word of mouth, any other ideas for promoting? Has anyone thought business type cards to pass out?

You forgot the stickers. I don't know if you're really even trying ?

I have given out the little footballs that were made a few years ago, wether those people actually came to the site or not I don’t know. I liked the footballs though, I still have 3-4.

Back