• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 10th to 15th 2017

I have added unit numbers for everyone who has reported them to the first post of this thread. Please report them as you receive your confirmation emails. Thanks

Man that is one large list of participants! Should be one heck of trip if everyone goes you guys will take up most of the resort.

If everyone who has registered actually goes we would have 35 boats with 102 adults and 43 children. I know that some of the current registrants have date conflicts but expect more to register over the next six months.

So when you guys go out for dinner you can't just go take the boat to say, Big Game club or something because you would be boating back in the dark, right?
We boat in the dark all the time while in Bimini. If you don't want to boat in the dark there is a boat shuttle between north and south Bimini.

We boat in the dark all the time while in Bimini. If you don't want to boat in the dark there is a boat shuttle between north and south Bimini.
Is it a no wake speed law for it as well? I don't plan on going 50 mph at night but no wake mode all the way back can take a good while!

Is it a no wake speed law for it as well? I don't plan on going 50 mph at night but no wake mode all the way back can take a good while!

Do you have Navionics on your phone? If so have a look at Bimini. The no wake zone starts inside the harbor between the islands and continues some way north. I have never boated beyond Big Game Club so I understand the no wake zone ends but have not seen the end. It is roughly 2.5 miles from the entry to Resorts World so the no wake zone is no more than a 30 minute trip. The fine is $500. It is not enforced against locals.

No wake is the law but to be honest I have never seen a water cop while in Bimini and locals seem to drive at their own pace. From the start of the no wake zone to the big game club it is about .75 miles (the dot between North and South Bimini), so at no wake speed it isn't so bad of a drive.

upload_2017-1-30_18-23-26.png

Good Evening! I sent our reservation form in Friday, after I spoke with them on the phone. I was tentatively penciled in for unit 12a while they were awaiting our form submission. The form was sent in within minutes, on Friday, and today I have a $800.00 charge for my room. I have not yet received an email confirmation. Has this happened to anyone else, as of late? Thanks

Good Evening! I sent our reservation form in Friday, after I spoke with them on the phone. I was tentatively penciled in for unit 12a while they were awaiting our form submission. The form was sent in within minutes, on Friday, and today I have a $800.00 charge for my room. I have not yet received an email confirmation. Has this happened to anyone else, as of late? Thanks
I still have no confirmation of any room number etc. I guess i need to call? Didn't want to harass the girl.

Yes, they seem to be very slow. They emailed me something at 1 o'clock today I called back and said I never received it and they said they will send it again after confirming my email. I finally received both emails at 5 and 7 this evening. I have sent in my form and they said they will get the unit I requested but I have not received a confirmation yet.....

JKallay has registered to captain Finally with a crew of 2 adults and 0 children. They hail from the home port of Tampa,FL.

The crew is described as: Jason and Jaime Kallay (JK) Squared

You can register for the event using the form at https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2017-registration.6/respond

Unit 11B
We will be traveling from Haulover Marina. We will meet everyone in Bimini.

They should be charging a one night deposit. Initially they charged me for half instead of the one night. I emailed to ask about it and they refunded the difference the next day. It took three days for the refund to get back to my account. We will have to pay the full balance two weeks before departure but with Rentals at Bimini Sands being a new company I feel better with the small deposit. I suggest emailing or calling to ask about the deposit overcharge and your condo assignement. I like email as it creates a paper trail.

Yes, they seem to be very slow.

They are not just slow the process of contacting each condo owner to confirm availability is extremely slow and they are overwhelmed by our unusual volume of reservations and a 10 unit group that was arriving today.

Lol, @Bruce can you bring enough ham for 150 people? That's like what we had at Shelbyville last year. :wideyed:

Lol, @Bruce can you bring enough ham for 150 people? That's like what we had at Shelbyville last year. :wideyed:

I believe the record was 40 pounds one year. With most boats bringing food it works out fine.

@upperdeck unquestionably won the food contest in 2015 when he brought a chef and served grilled seafood appetizers from the back of his boat.

I would not be surprised if @swatski is harvesting conch and serving fresh conch salad this year.

I send my form within 15 of Bruce's post on Friday and called to confirm. They also charge my card too, but still no confirmation yet. I would not lose sleep over it.

As matter of fact, last night I slept so well that I was dreaming of us crossing and a call come on the radio that someone's oven was not working. Yes, I dreamed that we were crossing and someone on VHF was complaining that his boat oven was not working. I think I have very clear idea of whom I was thinking of.

do we have like an agenda? hate to call it that since we'll be on a vacation but wasn't sure if some of the experienced, previous attendees may lead a trip or something like that

do we have like an agenda? hate to call it that since we'll be on a vacation but wasn't sure if some of the experienced, previous attendees may lead a trip or something like that

Go to page 1, and grab something to drink...

Back