• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jets and Badges..

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
10 years in law enforcement in North carolina... 10 year od patrol, 8 of those years were running and gunning with a canine and it was the best job in the world. The dog retired and now I work as the sro at one of our high schools... never thought I would like that but I love it.... hope to be there for awhile.... nothing like shaping young minds.... by acting like the strong daddy most don't have! Lol

Westbeach Bum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been a police officer for 22 years, my department is in Baldwin County, AL. We have about 60 sworn officers. I was a patrol officer for 14 years, the last eight I've been a detective. I'm the juvenile detective, but that just means I get the juvenile cases on top of my regular cases. I'm also assigned to the SWAT Team as a Crisis Negotiator.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good to see you guys on here, congrats to those that are close to retirement. I've still got almost 3 years, and I agree,it's time to get out. It was much easier to be idealistic early in my career.

Good to see more of us on here, for obvious reasons. Hopefully if there are any other members who are LEN, they'll see the thread and join in.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Signed

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Signed and sent on to some of the guys.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I read a really good articl by Edward Conlon in the Wall Street Journal (Saturday Essay) about the Racial Reality of Policing. I don't know it it's appropriate to post here (not really a cop forum), but it's not hard to find if you Google it ;) (racial reality of policing edward conlon). I recommend it to anyone...not just LEO's.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Also on a non boating related but leo related topic along the same lines... I saw ret. Lt col dave grossman speak on monday....... he is a powerful speaker..

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I've seen him too @bronze_10. Did a very nice presentation at one of our academies. Stays with me to this day.