• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Cumberland meet and greet!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
The State Dock Motel listed in my first couple posts probably has room, along with the Jamestown one as well. I haven't stayed at Jamestown but am booked in a cabin there for this year to try it out and such. These two places seem to be fairly central to the lake and make for easier access to the main sight seeing stuff we do.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Over by Conley bottom has places as well. Some of the other bigger marinas have places to stay as well. I personally LOVE the state docks boat launch because it's huge and never busy. But we trailer our boat every trip wheras many get a slip so that is up for grabs on availability.

Nathan_85

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will be staying in conely bottom on my camper, thats the only way our dog can come !

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I will be staying in conely bottom on my camper, thats the only way our dog can come !
Awesome!
Will the dog be on the boat?
At the raftup?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Highly recommend checking out Mill Springs. It is about 10 minutes or less north/east of Conley Bottom via water. There is a waterfall there along with a dock. From the dock there are stairs up to the old Mill with giant wheel. On weekends they have a volunteer there to tell you all about the place and also they still run the mill and grind corn with it for demonstration.

http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/About/History/MillSpringsPark.aspx

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Digg'in the location, at least you can swim without looking over your shoulder to see if something is stalking you as a meal:eek:. We can't make it this year, but will definitely put the trip on the "to do" list for next summer...

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Highly recommend checking out Mill Springs. It is about 10 minutes or less north/east of Conley Bottom via water. There is a waterfall there along with a dock. From the dock there are stairs up to the old Mill with giant wheel. On weekends they have a volunteer there to tell you all about the place and also they still run the mill and grind corn with it for demonstration.

http://www.lrn.usace.army.mil/About/History/MillSpringsPark.aspx
Thats awesome!
Hope to get to that on sunday perhaps.
Getting excited guys!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Digg'in the location, at least you can swim without looking over your shoulder to see if something is stalking you as a meal:eek:. We can't make it this year, but will definitely put the trip on the "to do" list for next summer...
Worst thing i have seen so far was a turtle that thought we were interesting and kept popping up different sides of the boat.

Rob15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The wife and I may be able to make to this also. I will check on a place to stay and let you know.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Anyone else wanting to go i know places are filling up quick!
Let me/us know of availability yet.

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone else wanting to go i know places are filling up quick!
Let me/us know of availability yet.
Lee, I'm still interested in this trip and need a place to stay! I might be bringing my dog along too! Any idea's, camping is good if needed! My military training might start on the 25th, so I might stay the 21st-23rd and leave on 24th. I'm trying to confirm definite dates!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Lee, I'm still interested in this trip and need a place to stay! I might be bringing my dog along too! Any idea's, camping is good if needed! My military training might start on the 25th, so I might stay the 21st-23rd and leave on 24th. I'm trying to confirm definite dates!
Camping is available at State dock. Wasn't the best place for camping.
Call State dock or Jamestown marina for their hotel rooms. Both have great views and close to the docks.
I haven't made it up as far as Conley bottom so maybe someone else will chime in?
Gtg-need to finish wiring boat stuff to get it out of the garage!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Ever get anything figured out with this @shane hric ?

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
No, I should have an answer by Monday hopefully! Thanks for checking up!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
No, I should have an answer by Monday hopefully! Thanks for checking up!
How's it coming along?

And for everyone looking to go, you can check out Lake Cumberland Boaters facebook page as well. People post up a lot of good stuff on there. Not that I get on Facebook nearly enough, but when things are happening, the facebook page lets you know right away!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm actually at training now, I won't be able to make Cumberland this year with the group. I might go separately from the group :arghh: