• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Cumberland meet and greet!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Just booked a campsite in Lake Cumberland for May 25-28! Pretty pumped!
Awesome! Where did you get a campsite at? Send us pictures while you're there of what it looks like and stuff too!

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome! Where did you get a campsite at? Send us pictures while you're there of what it looks like and stuff too!
We're taking a small trailer and boat to Lake Cumberland State Park. I'll be sure to take and post lots of pictures!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
We're taking a small trailer and boat to Lake Cumberland State Park. I'll be sure to take and post lots of pictures!
So you'll be using the State dock? I think they have the nicest setup for docks.
I wasn't terribly fond of the campground compared to the one we had at Shelbyville. Then again, our A/C broke last year so that may have skewed my viewpoint of it during the hottest week of the year!

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We're taking a small trailer and boat to Lake Cumberland State Park
So you'll be using the State dock? I think they have the nicest setup for docks.
I wasn't terribly fond of the campground compared to the one we had at Shelbyville. Then again, our A/C broke last year so that may have skewed my viewpoint of it during the hottest week of the year!
Yup, the plan is to use the State dock. We booked a pretty large lot with a bonfire pit, and grill. Cost was $73 for 3 nights. They said the lot should hold our trailer, boat and 2 cars comfortably. We'll see how it works out, that's part of the fun!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Yup, the plan is to use the State dock. We booked a pretty large lot with a bonfire pit, and grill. Cost was $73 for 3 nights. They said the lot should hold our trailer, boat and 2 cars comfortably. We'll see how it works out, that's part of the fun!
There were some spots closer to the front that we had that would certainly be big enough. We basically had a small ditch that was flat enough to park the truck and trailer next to the road. We had two sites for four vehicles and two boats!
There were sites further back that just wouldn't accommodate that at all.

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We're here! Unfortunately the weather is awful today so we won't be out on the water. Cross your fingers for us tomrrow!image.jpeg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Yeah, thunderstorms in and out until Sunday afternoon it's looking like.
Pictures man! Pictures!!!

Also, for all you guys that are attending or hopefully will attend, should we discuss what is most important for me to work on?
Example, sponsors? cheaper lodging? Better spots to raft up? More activities?
If you have been to Shelbyville party, there is no way I can compare to that, especially with the guys running it, but I would love to start working on something each year.
Also, of you guys that actually LIVE there or have cottages there, could you PM me? I would love to check out your places and get your opinions on where to live or have places around the lake.
Looking forward to this party sooooo much!

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tucked away and sad with a full tank on a rainy day. Campsite 96 big enough for 2 cars, a small pop up tent and boat. Bonfire, brews, and tunes until we see the sunshine (hopefully) tomorrow. image.jpeg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Awesome!
Two to vehicles I take it?

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here also, weather looks cloudy the next few days but warm. Planning on meeting up with another Yamaha guy on Sat in Clifty or Faulbush Creek. If you are here this weekend pm me if you want to meet up.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
You guys ready?
I plan on grillin and chillin at the raft up.
All the summer stuff is on sale for fathers day!
I have till the 4th of July super busy but after that planning will be in full effect. Let's do it!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Ok everyone it's about time!
Friday the 22nd i will be arriving! I may go check out the somerset car show unless we had a horrid trip that afternoon.
Saturday i hope to hit up 76 falls before too much water traffic and then going to difficulty creek to meet you all up!
We can hit up conley bottom for lunch at that point early afternoon as well, or save that for Sunday.
The mill springs thing sounds cool so we may find that Sunday and we may visit the hatchery Monday.

Difficulty Creek is between Jamestown/State dock and Conley bottom.

76 falls is at the bottom of the map.

See the map at the beginning post or two!

Sounding off the people coming or inteested:
@Speedling
@Nathan_85
@Ismael Breton
@bthessel
@Lawson2479

@Kevin M
@Volffas
@Diamondwatercraft
@onuxi
@shane hric
@Rob15

@Cumberland / Kentucky

Rob15

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like I am not going to be able to make it this time. Keep me informed if you go again.. Thanks!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok everyone it's about time!
Friday the 22nd i will be arriving! I may go check out the somerset car show unless we had a horrid trip that afternoon.
Saturday i hope to hit up 76 falls before too much water traffic and then going to difficulty creek to meet you all up!
We can hit up conley bottom for lunch at that point early afternoon as well, or save that for Sunday.
The mill springs thing sounds cool so we may find that Sunday and we may visit the hatchery Monday.

Difficulty Creek is between Jamestown/State dock and Conley bottom.

76 falls is at the bottom of the map.

See the map at the beginning post or two!

Sounding off the people coming or inteested:
@Speedling
@Nathan_85
@Ismael Breton
@bthessel
@Lawson2479

@Kevin M
@Volffas
@Diamondwatercraft
@onuxi
@shane hric
@Rob15

@Cumberland / Kentucky
Sadly :bawling: I won't be able to make Cumberland or Shelbyville this year due to military training! I hope you all have a good time and be safe out there!!

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My schedule has me there this Thursday thru Monday. Too bad, I'm sure you guys will have a great time!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Sadly :bawling: I won't be able to make Cumberland or Shelbyville this year due to military training! I hope you all have a good time and be safe out there!!
Not @Shelbyville either? Dude.... why u go and buy a boat?
That's all right man, you saw what my year has been like. 3 times out this year in total!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My schedule has me there this Thursday thru Monday. Too bad, I'm sure you guys will have a great time!
Darn right we will!

Ps. Free coozie and football to any that show at raft up Saturday morning!
While supplies last of course!