• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group Buy LECTROTAB – Yamaha Group Buy - Now Through Oct 2020!

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
He is and they would. Last group buy was $650ish and he is looking for $1,000. It’s a want and not a need, if I could get them for $650+ latest inflation I would do that. My apprehension is spending $1k and “hoping” if something wasn’t working that the company would do the right thing.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
He is and they would. Last group buy was $650ish and he is looking for $1,000. It’s a want and not a need, if I could get them for $650+ latest inflation I would do that. My apprehension is spending $1k and “hoping” if something wasn’t working that the company would do the right thing.
How much are they if you were to buy them through a vendor? $1k?

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I paid $735 with shipping. A while ago. That was outright no group buy.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I paid I believe around $850 in 2021 March-ish with the SLC-11 controller. No group buy

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wouldn't mind paying $1k if that's what they cost but I'd buy them from some sort of store/vendor in case something was wrong, missing or worse. At least then you'd be able to return them and get the right parts, plus the warranty may not be transferable.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, with something like that and paying close or full retail, I would prefer to deal directly with Russ at lectrotab. I wanted some different brackets and had an issue and he took care of it personally and fast. Now for a discounted price I have no problem in buying something, the substantial savings mitigates the risk a bit.

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I paid I believe around $850 in 2021 March-ish with the SLC-11 controller. No group buy
I purchased at the exact same time and paid $800-850 with shipping, I believe.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1k thought he said he would sell at a discount.

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
1k thought he said he would sell at a discount.
Yes Sir, he did say $1K. After looking at the previous group buy for $650 it made me reach out directly to Lectrotab. I have to assume that he did not buy them from the previous group buy, but if there is an issue it would be my issue with no support possibly. I would rather go direct through the manufacturer regardless. Its a fair price he is looking for, for a few bucks more or less I would be more inclined to buy one with a warranty and support.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes Sir, he did say $1K. After looking at the previous group buy for $650 it made me reach out directly to Lectrotab. I have to assume that he did not buy them from the previous group buy, but if there is an issue it would be my issue with no support possibly. I would rather go direct through the manufacturer regardless. Its a fair price he is looking for, for a few bucks more or less I would be more inclined to buy one with a warranty and support.
Call Russ Williams Directly at Lectrotab. Real straight Shooter.

Russ Williams
russ@lectrotab.com

Linear Devices Corp.

Lectrotab - Sentry - TrollBuddy

11126 Air Park Road
Suite G
Ashland, VA. 23005
(804) 368-8428 - office
(804) 368-8438 - fax
(1-888) 532-8768 – toll free
www.LECTROTAB.com
www.sentrychargers.com
www.trollbuddy.com

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hopefully. Although usually in the Fall.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Now that I have a reason to put tabs on my boat I figured I’d email Russ from Lectrotab and ask if they would be having a group buy on their kits anytime soon. Hopefully they respond with good new for us. 🤞🏻
Last year he gave @jcyamaharider and @CDENsomnia group buy prices without a group buy in play. They both said they were awesome to work with and made a world of difference on their boats.

TeenGee

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Last year he gave @jcyamaharider and @CDENsomnia group buy prices without a group buy in play. They both said they were awesome to work with and made a world of difference on their boats.
Tell Russ you are a member of this forum. He gave me a discount when I told him.