• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Let me see your boat names.

The D

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love it! We have the same boat. Do you mind telling me how tall are your letters?
Thanks!

"The" is 3.25"w x 1.7"h. "Martinique" is 26.5"w x 5.7"h. The palm tree is 3.6"w x 4.1"h. The thing to note about Martinique is that it's measured from the top of the M to the bottom of the q.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The wife and I have been trying for months to come up with a name that hasn't been used before. I've searched the forum and have come up empty.

What we've come up with so far is KEELING TIME, since we have an articulating keel. What do you think?

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@F.M. , can you give us any details about you and the family? Like hobbies, professions, etc.? That can help with the whole naming thing. The one you have sounds more like it is based on the boat than you, IMHO.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We don't get to pick up our boat until Monday, but the wife and I have settled on "Unfair Trade". we were planning on getting our boat next year, but the passing of the last of our parents made the purchase possible this year. I'd trade the boat entirely, for the ability to have them all back, hence the name of our boat.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@F.M. , can you give us any details about you and the family? Like hobbies, professions, etc.? That can help with the whole naming thing. The one you have sounds more like it is based on the boat than you, IMHO.
Boating is our hobby. Our kids and their friends love the water, and the wife and I like relaxing in the sun with frosty beverages.

If you would like to put a pun or two (the wife loves puns) together for us to consider, that'd be great. Our line of work is event decorating, mostly weddings/receptions, proms, and fundraisers. We do custom draping, chandeliers & lighting, linens, and flowers occasionally if the wife is feeling froggy. Not very manly, I know, but I only have to work 2-3 days a week, so I'm good with it.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Liquid Event
See? Staging.
Our Jet Setup

(Not in love with these yet. Still working...)

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Water We Celebrating

(Ok, that one I like)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's a jet boat, and with all the warning tags on everyone's boat oh, you could just go with the punchline "Darn Near Killed 'Em"

Anyone that doesn't know, gives you a good and funny talking point

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other