• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for a specific boat

Bnap

Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Hello,

I'm hoping to find a specific model boat.

In 1978 I bought a brand new 16ft "Pony" manufactured by MNK Enterprises in Bancroft Idaho. It was powered buy a stock 460 Ford and could outrun everything in my area.
I've tried to contact MNK but no success. They have possibly closed or are no longer in business.

Since then I've bought and sold boats and enjoyed them all but would like to reach back.

I'm asking if anyone has heard of, seen, or knows if there are any "Ponys" remaining. The company was very small so it would be rare.

I appreciate and welcome any input!
I wish I had pictures to post but do not.

Back