• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Looking get windows tinted correctly..

LandSharksMom

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Hello. Located in central Pa and looking to get windows tinted right. First attempt was not successful. Wish he would of just stopped and said he couldn’t finish. Bubbles and scratches, and dicked up cockpit in process. Which was my main concern.
2023 195s.
Anyone know where it can be done right in reasonable distance and costs. $500-$700!?

Thank you..

Attachments

• B244CC5F-ABAF-4E99-9DC5-64F4EA064CCD.jpeg
    B244CC5F-ABAF-4E99-9DC5-64F4EA064CCD.jpeg
    309.2 KB · Views: 34
  • E4D299C6-C774-45CA-B9FE-CAD3BAFFF2BC.jpeg
    E4D299C6-C774-45CA-B9FE-CAD3BAFFF2BC.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 33
Find a shop that does tint and vinyl wrap . The tint needs to be heated and fitted the guy that did mine wraps high end cars it took him 2 tries on each side to finally get it correct. I went 5% if I were going to do it again I would go 20%

Find a shop that does tint and vinyl wrap . The tint needs to be heated and fitted the guy that did mine wraps high end cars it took him 2 tries on each side to finally get it correct. I went 5% if I were going to do it again I would go 20%

Thanks for the reply. We did find another place that is in process of finishing it hopefully today. So fingers crossed that its all good and done with! Supposed to pick up this evening! ?

Have a good day!

Back