• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Man I love my boat !!

ar240owner

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was just sitting here thinking back on this past weekend thinking man these boats are awesome !!! We launched , beached it unloaded all our camping supply's , settled in , ballasted up @jcyamaharider s boat surfed , beached his boat , partied like rock stars , sleep , woke up , ballasted up my boat , surfed , loaded up camping gear , cruse around , then went home , what other boat is so universal ? Man I love these boats !!

I was out this weekend with two families and one of them had an I/O boat they brought along. They couldn't stop heaving the praises about my boat and how they had to get one. We used their boat as the floater with the kids jumping off on the stationary tubes while the guys went wakeboarding and wakesurfing behind mine. I got two newbie wakesurfers up and one newbie wakeboarder up this weekend. It's a great feeling getting people up on a wakeboard, wakesurfer, or skiis for the first time. We had a blast. I'm converting just about everyone I meet into jet boat enthusiasts.

Last edited:
Went to the gas station to fuel the boat and this guy next to with a 19' Regal says "Man thats a tank!", what a gorgeous boat! I get more compliments on this boat!! Yesterday, relaxed at the swimming hole with about 30 other boats, listening to music and sitting on the transom with friends. Great time on the boat, I love my boat too!!

I always feel like posting the same note. I have the intro Yamaha but this thing is a blast. I had 6 people on this over the weekend and although it is old, it is still keeping up with the paces. My friend who joined us pulled up to the boat ramp in a Tesla so when he paid all kinds of compliments on the boat, size, speed, etc. it reminded me that I made a good choice. Sure we got to talking about what an electric boat would be like and when it will be available.

I'm with you. I really underestimated this thing when I bought it. Especially the rear deck. It's even better than I expected and I love to here people talking and asking questions when they realize it's a jet boat.

The boats are head turners and complements come from most except the hardcore I/O fans that don't think these are "real" boats.

yeah...until you break out your surfboards....you can offer to let them borrow it.....oh wait...that would result in hamburger. @SCSTWG

Back