• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need a new boat ASAP

Pittsburghjetboat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Morning all. I’ve owned 3 Yamaha boats, I sold my 242 last year because I sold my lake house. I didn’t think I would be buying a new lake house this quickly but a deal came up I couldn’t pass up.

long story short but looking for a 255xd or xe for this summer. My dealer told me he can’t get any until he can order in August for 2024 arrival.

any advise or availability anyone know of?Always loved my Yamaha boats and won’t consider anything else.

Definitely willing to travel. I’ve gone all the way to Texas to buy a car.

Assuming you are from the Pittsburgh area? Who's your dealer?

River Valley up in MN might have some in stock, they are one of the bigger Yamaha dealers so probably worth a call.

Quick search on their site shows 3 255XEs in stock: All Inventory | River Valley Marine | Wayzata Minnesota
Not sure if that's 100% accurate, but easy to check with them to see.

My suggestion is look on boats.com and look for ones available now or soon. It looks like Sizzle Marine in Columbus has a 255XD "available soon", but I would strongly recommend calling to verify what "soon" means. Also, B&E Marine in Michigan City, IN claims to have a "new arrival" but again, call to verify. Good Luck!

River Valley up in MN might have some in stock, they are one of the bigger Yamaha dealers so probably worth a call.

Quick search on their site shows 3 255XEs in stock: All Inventory | River Valley Marine | Wayzata Minnesota

Those guys always have that level of inventory? I see a 242LS on there that I like. Reasonable prices considering the market as well.

Those guys always have that level of inventory? I see a 242LS on there that I like. Reasonable prices considering the market as well.
They do a very good business. But do note the ones that have stock numbers behind them. And since we are so seasonal here in MN, folks are just not in boat mood. But that is just starting to change as the big boat shows in Minneapolis and Fargo were just held. That gets the spring fever going while there is 2ft of ice on the water.

I bought my boat from the Red Wing store. Kyle Price is my salesman, great guy and really got me what I was looking for.

Bought our boat from Wonderland. We were living in VA at the time. Ask for Ryan Zamler Sales Manager 248 461-6766.

I'll be doing the same. Man I missed a steal in Texas (Ski Dock in Austin) this past Thanksgiving. 2021 255XD with 20 hours and YES. $90K. I told the salesperson I'd call him back after the holiday and make arrangements to travel. He texts me back - sorry somebody put a deposit on it over the weekend. I still have the text string with pics. It still stings.

BTW it looks like Highway Marine in Quakertown, PA has a 255XE and 255XD set to arrive soon.

Back