• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New here- FSH190 DLX 2020 SW MI

Can0n11

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Just picked up a gently used 2020 this week and took it out to a local lake. Love the boat! First jet boat but found it predictable to launch and retrieve even in a decent quartering tailwinds today. Love it! I have a few squawks that could have been taken care of with a more thorough ride and purchase check but no show stoppers. It's a solid piece of machinery. Looking forward to many adventures with this boat.

Attachments

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
:Welcome:

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just picked up a gently used 2020 this week and took it out to a local lake. Love the boat! First jet boat but found it predictable to launch and retrieve even in a decent quartering tailwinds today. Love it! I have a few squawks that could have been taken care of with a more thorough ride and purchase check but no show stoppers. It's a solid piece of machinery. Looking forward to many adventures with this boat.
Welcome!

Indeed! Many happy adventures lay ahead!

What are you going to be doing with your new ride?

Can0n11

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Inland lake pleasure boating with the family, fish and fish some more!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Can0n11 Welcome to the forum. I am also in SW MI. I boat on the local lakes and lake St. Clair, Lake Erie, Lake Michigan. On a nice day you will have no problem with your boat in LSC in Anchor bay and 6 miles across to the inlet and canals and North branch river. Plus there are some cool bays, swimming holes and restaurants all around Anchor Bay. Walleye are doing great and I am going out this Sunday with daughter to fish for them.

We primarily do Orchard Lake for heavy watersports since it is perfect for that.

If you need anything let me know, I don't mind helping anyone out. I am always around, usually modding my boat. There are a decent amount of new and older members in the area.