• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat ***NO LONGER FOR SALE***2021 212SE $65K B/O Excellent condition, many extras, approx. 19 hours (Located in No. CA)

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Title in hand. Many extras. Coast guard kit with storage bag, 3 fire extinguishers (1- CO2), Fenders with covers, wireless phone charger, SiriusXM radio, high water alarm, fuel vapor alarm, porta potty (never used), FX-7 Fortress anchor with SS chain, anchor buddy and retrieval buoy, HD slide san anchor, newest version of thrust vectors and lateral thrusters, auxiliary blue seas fuse panels behind the helm and battery comp, pos/neg bus bars in battery compartment, Air head Super Mable with booster ball and tow rope (new), additional custom Marine Mat from JBP, Wetsounds HTX-4 amp with 6 wetsounds speakers, SS scupper valve and anchor drain, Cipa mirror, new Goodyear Endurance tires, guide posts with LED brake lights, SS Boat Buckle tie downs. Ark750 trailer jack, Proven Industries tongue lock

Attachments

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice boat.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I just purchased a 2021 212SE, would you be interested in selling a lot of your upgrades? Mine is stock.

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
No thanks.

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
From your list of things above, which are aftermarket upgrades? Is the HTX-4 an upgrade?

How did you get the new version of thrusters?

What did you find were the best upgrades for value? I've never seen people upgrade one so you got me interested!

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I added bus bars and auxiliary fuse panels to the helm and battery area. I added a 12v power point at the stern. I added SiriusXm radio with an antenna mounted on the tower. I purchased a CO2 fire extinguisher for the engine compartment. I installed the latest version of Thrust Vectors and Lateral Thrusters from JetBoatPilot, and custom Marine Mat from same. Wireless phone charger as you see on the newer models. I believe I listed everything in my add. Currently having the audio upgraded, hence, no longer for sale.

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
What do the bus bars and aux fuse panels in that area do for you? I'm guessing the 12v power point at the stern gives you phone charging in the rear? The Sirius is cool! It's nice to see other upgrades on this boat since mine is stock. I can definitely understand the audio upgrade, it needs it. Have you looked into sound insulation/dampening for the engine bay - I've heard that helps a lot?

I just paid 56 for it. Same year and hours as yours, just no upgrades. Which of your upgrades was the best value or bang for its buck? Or what do you recommend upgrading? Your marine mat looks nice! Is the one from JBP significantly nicer than stock?

Why are you selling it?

Last edited:

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
What do the bus bars and aux fuse panels in that area do for you? I'm guessing the 12v power point at the stern gives you phone charging in the rear? The Sirius is cool! It's nice to see other upgrades on this boat since mine is stock. I can definitely understand the audio upgrade, it needs it. Have you looked into sound insulation/dampening for the engine bay - I've heard that helps a lot?

I just paid 56 for it. Same year and hours as yours, just no upgrades. Which of your upgrades was the best value or bang for its buck? Or what do you recommend upgrading? Your marine mat looks nice! Is the one from JBP significantly nicer than stock?

Why are you selling it?

Why are you selling it?
Having the bus bars in the additional fuse panels allows you to run accessories without having to run all the wiring. The marine mat are additional pieces that do not come with the stock boat like the anchor locker the step overs etc. A lot of my upgrades are just gear that I bought for the boat like the fortress FX-7 anchor, spike shore anchor, additional attachment points for the fenders, 12 ft KeelGuard, handheld VHF radio, Stainless steel boat buckles, guideposts with LED brake lights, Goodyear endurance trailer tires. You may not consider these upgrades technically but these things cost a lot of money so to me they are upgrades to the original equipment. I have no use for all this stuff if I’m selling a boat so When I do sell it it’s all inclusive

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Why are you selling it?
Before you arbitrarily go upgrading things, sit down and determine how you are going to use the boat and then upgrade the things that would be aligned for you.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@RobbieO Its great you decided to keep the boat for now. Hopefully you will be enjoying over the next year!

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wouldn't sell it unless it is a financial decision. You won't see that boat again for what you paid for it

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I wouldn't sell it unless it is a financial decision. You won't see that boat again for what you paid for it
Not financial, I’m just getting old and lazy

NorCalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
These boats are so sick. Don't sell her!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Having the bus bars in the additional fuse panels allows you to run accessories without having to run all the wiring. The marine mat are additional pieces that do not come with the stock boat like the anchor locker the step overs etc. A lot of my upgrades are just gear that I bought for the boat like the fortress FX-7 anchor, spike shore anchor, additional attachment points for the fenders, 12 ft KeelGuard, handheld VHF radio, Stainless steel boat buckles, guideposts with LED brake lights, Goodyear endurance trailer tires. You may not consider these upgrades technically but these things cost a lot of money so to me they are upgrades to the original equipment. I have no use for all this stuff if I’m selling a boat so When I do sell it it’s all inclusive
The other nice thing about having an aux 12V buss is that it’s own system protected by a breaker and not tied into the oem electrical system per se’. (Very true about not having to run wires as long as what you’re powering from the aux is close by)

For what it’s worth, I think the old and lazy thing may end up in the rear view mirror if you are using your boat more and working and spending money on it less. I did a lot of work on my boat this last winter / spring and I got to the point where I did not want to spend more time working on it, so I suspended putting the hard top on until now. It’ll take a couple weeks to get it sorted but that’s okay as I’m still using the boat and enjoying it, I’m on boating day 31 today.

So, if I may suggest, go fill the gas tank, grab your wife and head out for some full days on the water!