• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Just shooting up a flare to see how many JBN peeps are in these states … lots of fantastic lakes and rivers in these states.

Hoppy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
I'm in western Nebraska, I bought a 2005 AR210 two stroke last year and have not had a chance to get it in the water yet so looking forward to this summer.

CaptRedbeard

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Omaha, NE checking in. We spend most of our time on the Missouri river, smaller local lakes, Branched oak in Lincoln, and the annual trip up to Okoboji IA.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Right on fellas…small group so far!

I’ve done one trip on the Missouri up at Pierre SD, hoping to do a few more this summer. Mostly over her in the Black Hills though.