• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I just decided a while back that I’ll take some small scuffing on the bottom. It’s a boat and I want to have fun. Key is just making sure you turn it off and let it coast in and there aren’t rocks but sand. Then I just turn it around with the boys to get the speakers towards shore and let the fun begin. Throw an anchor to keep her from turning.
Stern anchor?

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I took this shot yesterday. He was falling asleep sitting in his mom's lap, so we moved him back to the port side bench. He sleeps on the boat virtually every time we go out. I guess the wind, hum of the engines and the fact that he swims until he is wore out all make for a perfect nap time.

Enjoy those moments. Mine still crash sometimes, even though they are 5’9” and one is going to college soon. ;)

View attachment 28387

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Middle boy driving with his dad giving advice. Good times with the teenagers in Charleston near the Harbor.

Attachments

Wright2e

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Where are some of the beaches at? That's my boys favorite thing to do. We plan to hit up nutbush this weekend..
not too far from the ramps are some. Head up the lake and they are on the right before you get to the turn to head to Flemington ramp. Also some more past that on the left as you head up before the fork that heads to the marina. Also one right after that. More up by the dam. Really all over the place.

BigT51

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
yes, blue marsh. Somehow my shoes floated away at the ramp
HaHa, I thought you threw them in to practice maneuvering the boat for docking. I used a couple throwable seat cushions to practice.

mjs5128

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
yes, blue marsh. Somehow my shoes floated away at the ramp
How do you guys like Blue Marsh? I've never boated in any of the lakes around here other than Wallenpaupack. We did our break in period up at Beltzville over the weekend.

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m in Greensboro and its about an hour and 35 away but totally worth it. Never seems super busy given the size of it. Also a lot of sand everywhere which is nice for beaching and grilling out. Recommend Nutbush Access Ramp. Super nice with nice facilities and parking.
You should try Lake Gaston. Really low key most of the time, but we are seeing an increase in Wake Surfing.

Breer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We went again yesterday, but way to rough. Did you make it the other day?
We did, literally the next day. Water was perfect and calm. Had dolphins and a manta ray hang out for a little while. Went to crab island after a while as the family likes the more shallow water though..

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How do you guys like Blue Marsh? I've never boated in any of the lakes around here other than Wallenpaupack. We did our break in period up at Beltzville over the weekend.
blue Marsh is pretty good and plenty of no wake zones for anchoring and floating. Also great for wakeboarding. We have been to beltsville a few times and thats good but we call the island “bug island”.... The island can also get pretty busy. Ill have to get to wallenpaulack but I know it can get busy, right? How do you like wallenpaupack?

mjs5128

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
blue Marsh is pretty good and plenty of no wake zones for anchoring and floating. Also great for wakeboarding. We have been to beltsville a few times and thats good but we call the island “bug island”.... The island can also get pretty busy. Ill have to get to wallenpaulack but I know it can get busy, right? How do you like wallenpaupack?
Wallenpaupack is nice. Holiday weekends can get busy up there, but for the most part there’s plenty of room to do what you want. I’ll need to explore beltzville a little more. Didn’t see any island to beach at.