• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
It was a good weekend, my buddies boat next to me, he was a tad over cap at the beach ! On to the next...
LGjune20.jpg

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’ve seen grease fires on boat grills go sideways quick. Everyone’s first instinct after it lights up (especially after a few alcoholic beverages) is to use all that water around the boat to put it out, which also the completely wrong answer. Close the lid, grab a fire extinguisher, Hope it burns out before you have to spray it. Watched it happen last weekend at a boat parked about 50ft from mine. The family wants a boat grill, I’ve taken a firm stance on getting a little portable one and only using it on the beach.
This is exactly why I will not put a grill on my boat. It just isn't worth it.

Pack sandwiches and snacks or something and call it a day.

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Heading back out to Sebago after filling up.
87470D79-ED6E-4003-923C-5ECA3F99A38E.jpeg

StanM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lake Chatuge in Western NC. 20200613_133423.jpg

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last outing - Drove to the Yamaha dealer yesterday to look at my new 195S. Scheduled to pickup on Wednesday.
Like you tease us like this and only share the outside of the boat! You better be coming back Wednesday and posting more!