• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So I posted a Jeep under water at the boat ramp from Sunday before I was getting ready to launch . I went out Monday to a different boat ramp in the same town East Moriches NY ,when I was heading in to pull the boat out could not believe another one :oops: . Some people posted they feel awful, no need both submersion's had full coverage insurance. I'm posting both of these so members are aware to be careful if you set the parking break the rear wheels can slip on the slippery surface . I think both of these trucks were left in reverse as the drivers rushed to launch or retrieve the watercraft

View attachment 132736

This one was real strange as I pulled up no one was around then they showed up later my thought was drinking or drugs were involved and they left the scene and returned with straight people . The way the boat and trailer ended up almost perfectly parallel to the dock was amazing the ramp is perpendicular to the bulk head the red box is how the GMC and trailer for a 24' boat ended up along side the bulk head. These guys came back with a jet ski disconnected the trailer and pulled it over to the ramp so they could retrieve the boat. I didn't see that part but it was a great idea

View attachment 132742

Went back at night thinking the crane would be pulling it out still there

View attachment 132737
View attachment 132738
Theyā€™re just waiting for the tide to go out and Iā€™ll drive it right out of there. Thatā€™s why they have four-wheel-drive.šŸ¤£

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sunday, September 6th, may have been the last boatIng day for me this season but it could not have turned out any better than it was. With a high of 105 degrees and no wind the water was perfect and because of all of the wildfires burning in California there was a lot of smoke in the air especially over land (not so much on the water), this kept a lot of people off the water so the only crowd we dealt with was in line at the ice cream shop.

My son towed our waverunners to the water and I towed towed the boat. We had a total of 10 people on three water craft so everyone got to try a little of everything, boating, wave running, tubing, etc. we also broke out the bbq and had lunch before boating to get icecream. At the end of the day we dropped a guest off at a mutual friendsā€™ house nearby and were invited to stay for a bbq dinner and swimming. A much better way to end the day than eating fast food in a car or dining outside before closing time at Covid 19 premium prices (e.g. two plates of spaghetti and soft drinks recently cost me $48 before tip at Spaghetti factory, $24 for a plate of Spaghetti, WTF?

Anyway, here are a few pics from the day, they donā€™t so it justice but it really was an awesome day.

0EF96E9A-21C0-4F4B-9030-EFDE1D59BCA5.jpeg

Attachments

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
On Monday my wife and I joined some friends on the Russian river near Napa California. They were rafting / kayaking and we brought our inflatable stand up paddle boards. It was a comedy of errors from the start. They only had 5 hours to go from beginning to end but got in the water almost 2 hours late. I ended up tying there crafts together to streamline it but they made the mistake of calling the rental company at the half way point after the 5 hour rental period and the company picked up their kayaks at that point. It also left my friends at that point instead of taking them or at least one of them back to their car. What was supposed to be 5 hours on the water turned into 9 hours. It was an adventure but not one I would voluntarily take again.
6B9F6F26-07AB-4CE1-A1FC-5015382A7029.jpeg

Attachments

ncnmra

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Teaching the venezuelanas how to shotgun. Only the girl on the right could do it. (screenshot bc we dont have video support)
Video can be uploaded/shared to YouTube and a link can be shared here. I do it all the time. I see you have done that on the NSFW thread recently. We really do want to see them shotgun those beers!

Last edited:

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Video can be uploaded/shared to YouTube and a link can be shared here. I do it all the time. I see you have done that on the NFSW thread recently. We really do want to see them shotgun those beers!
The NSFW section has video support! I upload directly to there

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
made the mistake of going to the rainbow river in Dunnellon FL. idle speed only and 100s of tubers. getting yelled at... never again. they shouldn't even allow motors on this river. got half way and turned back. it was only 5 miles up to the main spring. crystal clear but what a pain. Only highlight was a sweet AR240 with window tint that was parked. now i want tint. lol
Try Silver Glen Springs next time. Tubers won't run you off the river there!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Thatā€™s a big pwc Lol You ever shoot at Thunder Mtn?
I belong to Hudson Farms.

jk :)
funny story about hudson farms. we moved to hopat from Chicago 4 years ago. friends of ours live on the lake and told us about this beautiful property that holds hunts, bird shoots, sporting clays and itā€™s 5 miles from my house. They hold benefit walks for lots of local groups and thatā€™s how my friends discovered the place. Itā€™s members only so Iā€™m super pumped to call and check it out. The sales director calls me the next day to discuss membership..........$150k sign in lmao. Apparently muckities helicopter in from NYC, shoot some stuff, and fly home. I think Kellogg is the club VIP.
We self throw clays at the local NJ game lands. Moms bought me a CG Ascent fixed rib for my 50th. Sadly, I lost that hat, which I had for 6 years, 10 minutes after that pic was taken.
Where/what do you shoot?

Last edited: