• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So today I almost lost my pinky finger lol. I was surfing and fell forward while holding some of the slack rope and handle. As I fell I tried to toss it out to the side but my finger went right into the bundle of rope and I could feel the rope tighten around it!! Thankfully it pulled away just in time or my buddy driving the boat might have had a finger come flying back to him with the rope recoil :D

pinky2.jpg

I was however able to get slack in the rope while surfing which was a first time off the back of my 192! My buddy driving the boat was not skilled enough to understand how to keep the pocket formed while applying small throttle and steering inputs but we had a blast. I think with a better driver I could have gone ropeless today..so close!

sl;lack.jpg pocket.jpg wave1.jpg wave2.jpg

Last edited:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Look Ma, No Rope. . . . Oldest went ropeless this weekend. . . . Proud papa moment.

20180726_110221_1.gif

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dang kids...she was wake boarding and got worn out holding the handle so I suggested she just ride the surf board back to the beach. With no ballast in the boat and another 100lb teenage spotter she rode back with that slack in the rope. She could have tossed the rope!20180729_131640.jpg

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Trolling for walleye on Banks Lake, WA as the sun is rising!

20180729_060605.jpg

Honey Badger

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Pulled her 1,500 miles from Texas to Wisconsin, and then paid a guy a lot of money to put my boat on his boat. Worth it.

20180719_154136.jpg

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Went up to New Bern Nc to see some friends over the weekend
20180727_153813.jpg

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So I posted three pics not one but summarily:

The gang planks were a hit and zipped together easily.

The new striker 4 person tube is now the go to tube, here is a pic of my son with two cheerleaders and their assistant coach.

Finally, after a long ride home with my wife following me in the waverunner tow vehicle my wife said, “sorry about the cover”, “what do you mean?” I responded.

I almost forgot, I think I finally found the perfect anchoring set up for my boat, waverunners and water toys. Two shore spikes marked by buoys separated and connected by 40’ of line with loops in it for toys to attach to. The boat and waverunners were attached directly to the shore spikes (the boat via an anchor buddy). We also had a pop up in the water for shade
DE0105CA-002B-4798-B663-0BC1C6C6076A.jpeg CB584320-AEDE-456B-B8BE-4D546C890C15.jpeg E41BDAE6-E38D-4849-A359-B23A54BC27E0.jpeg

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I posted three pics not one but summarily:

The gang planks were a hit and zipped together easily.

The new striker 4 person tube is now the go to tube, here is a pic of my son with two cheerleaders and their assistant coach.

Finally, after a long ride home with my wife following me in the waverunner tow vehicle my wife said, “sorry about the cover”, “what do you mean?” I responded.

I almost forgot, I think I finally found the perfect anchoring set up for my boat, waverunners and water toys. Two shore spikes marked by buoys separated and connected by 40’ of line with loops in it for toys to attach to. The boat and waverunners were attached directly to the shore spikes (the boat via an anchor buddy). We also had a pop up in the water for shade
View attachment 80198 View attachment 80200 View attachment 80201
Our Yamaha cover blew up on our last road trip. It was only 3 seasons old. I just got off the phone with the local canvas guy, he said cockpit and bow covers including snaps installed on the boat will be less than $900 and the cover will last a lot longer than 3 seasons. I'm sure it won't have the coverage of the full cover, but I'm not going to keep buying new covers every couple of years.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
A kid-less day!

I absolutely appreciate this woman!! A rare breed that backs the trailer like a boss, throws and pulls anchors, fishes, loves beer and the best first mate a captain could ask for... and that's just boating! :joyful:

20180729_105802.jpg

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length