• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
More lessons to come. just don't push too hard to find them. It does look rough and windy. Too windy by the looks of your daughters right arm. đŸ˜±
Lol yeah you’d think that would be painful!

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Over heat alarm came on. Could not get pisser flowing

Lakes a little high, buddy towed me back, went to one side of bridge and didn’t realize there was a low point just under the water and hit his prop.
0C3089A9-B8BE-4029-8F11-8E55A69E60D1.jpegA5F9EA4E-D168-4389-AE79-5F4D9BD9DE4E.jpeg

Coryd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Boat looks great however I probably would advise against pulling the stern in so close to the shore like that. One decent set of rollers come by and your articulating rudder will bang into the sand and can break off. It's happened to a few people on here. I would have put the Mantis anchor off the bow instead of the stern.
Thanks! Yeah, I usually try keep it far enough out to keep the rudder from hitting. Appreciate the advice/insight. There was an 8 lb Mantus out front, two anchors is a must in that area.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Dinner at Pig Tails on Lake Lanier

View attachment 93666
Nice picture. Not sure if you know about the gathering being put together in the lake. There is a thread here about that. Also, how was pigtails? I'm new to the lake and have explored Pelican Pete's and Twisted Oar so far.

Yama Ha-ha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Water is high at Attakapas landing, Lake Verret (pronounced "takkapau". Water is high enough to cover the parking lot.

MidnightRider

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Malibu
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Water is high at Attakapas landing, Lake Verret (pronounced "takkapau". Water is high enough to cover the parking lot.
They still let you use the landing in that condition??
That'd be closed down around here.

Yama Ha-ha

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
If we wait for the water to go down we would lose the spring!

wTheOnew

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Nice picture. Not sure if you know about the gathering being put together in the lake. There is a thread here about that. Also, how was pigtails? I'm new to the lake and have explored Pelican Pete's and Twisted Oar so far.

I've been lurking the get together thread. I'm out of the country one weekend and it happens to be that one. I think Pig Tales and Fish Tales are the best boat up restaurants on the lake. Been to Pig Tales this year more times than I should, that's for sure.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Catching the sunset on a wake...
6D2EF730-0F55-42D7-9A8C-3382CE80FD04.jpeg

BigAbe75