• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
4A610994-8C06-451F-949D-16DAE1FB8D67.jpeg
Impromptu Florida trip...great weather, warmish water. Great decision, we decided enough is enough and headed for sunshine.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice!! Gonna have to check that out! Heading out tomorrow for the 5th trip out on the new boat. It hasn't been that calm out of the pass on the days we have been out.
We went again yesterday, but way to rough. Did you make it the other day?

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Aloha @ToddW850 awesome pics look beautiful. What kind of shark is that?
Mahalo @rkim808 !! That's a spinner shark. We have a ton of those around here. Never bother anyone. Also, I finally made it to Hawaii back in November. We stayed on Oahu. It was awesome! We did the open water shark dives with Ocean Ramseys company. What a great place man. The Aloha Spirit is real. 🤙🤙

rkim808

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mahalo @rkim808 !! That's a spinner shark. We have a ton of those around here. Never bother anyone. Also, I finally made it to Hawaii back in November. We stayed on Oahu. It was awesome! We did the open water shark dives with Ocean Ramseys company. What a great place man. The Aloha Spirit is real. 🤙🤙
Aloha and mahalo nui glad u enjoyed ur vacation to Oahu, that was perfect timing right before all this Coronavirus action. Next time if u plan a trip come to Kauai, stay safe.🤙🏽

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Explored Clark's Hill Lake for the first time!

1589387106320.png

JDFester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_9224.JPG
IMG_9216.JPG

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We love ours. I get in trouble if I forget to load it.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
We picked up an inflatable over the winter. Takes up so much less space on the boat! Plus, holds more weight. Costco has one made by body glove. Think it's between $500 and $600.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I have been thinking about getting one, but I haven’t pulled the trigger. I can’t decide on wether to go inflatable or foam mat.
I'm in the same boat (pun intended). Wanted to get one for the dogs. Not sure if it's worth it. And they're costly