• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I know this one is reaching.

20210326_204023.jpg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
20210327_143514.jpg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
All clear now, they had to off load the containers though...

20210329_074305.jpg

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
1617129571851.png

As a definite 'B', I must say I've had plenty of earfuls about this over the years!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 145616

As a definite 'B', I must say I've had plenty of earfuls about this over the years!
"A" was always my dad, mom wasn't a "B", but not because she was paying attention, she would just fill up every two days "so I don't have to hear him bitch if he gets in my car".

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The only time I trend toward A is when I'm flying (duh!) and - as all here well know or will soon learn - on the boat.
Yamahas and Cessnas - great machines really, but with the shittiest, most unbelievable fuel gauges ever made!
(The only time I've run out of gas in a car, in over 45 years, was when my mother swore on the basis of her DEEP mechanical knowledge that the gauge with the needle on the OTHER side of E was wrong and that we had MORE than enough gas to get her to HER appointment! Natch, when the car ran out of gas, guess whose fault it was? Still remember the day as I hoofed it to the nearest gas station while she took a taxi to her appointment...)

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
View attachment 145616

I’ve always been a “B” and now I drive a vehicle that tells me it’s empty when there are 5 gallons/20% left so I’m just completely gambling for days on end now.
Round trip drive to our farthest local lake dips about 2-3 gallons into the unknown and there are no gas stations other than right by the lake. I will never, ever admit I’m scared by getting fuel there.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FB_IMG_1617161293778.jpg