• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

I've lived in the Carolinas. I can refute this lie with two simple questions. When was the last time you had to shovel the pollen off the driveway, and how deep was it if you pretended it needed to be shoveled? Your honor, the defense rests! :winkingthumbsup"

Also, we too get hit with that annoying garbage. Sorry, now I'm just piling on the martyr points :p

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've lived in the Carolinas. I can refute this lie with two simple questions. When was the last time you had to shovel the pollen off the driveway, and how deep was it if you pretended it needed to be shoveled? Your honor, the defense rests! :winkingthumbsup"

Also, we too get hit with that annoying garbage. Sorry, now I'm just piling on the martyr points :p
I will counterpoint with the question of when was the last time snow made your eyes water to the point of being unable to see, or made your face leak snot for a week, mostly uncontrollably.

I will give you the premise that I can at least comfortably wear shorts in the pollen; so there's that.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This is getting interesting.
@drewkaree , your response?
Hold on, let me go microwave some popcorn.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will counterpoint with the question of when was the last time snow made your eyes water to the point of being unable to see, or made your face leak snot for a week, mostly uncontrollably.

I will give you the premise that I can at least comfortably wear shorts in the pollen; so there's that.
Only a rube goes out in the snow without goggles. The snow makes my glasses unusable. Same same. The weather that accompanies the snow can make your face leak snot for a week - indoors AND out. Most definitely uncontrollable when it happens.

Although it's a wash, once you're used to the weather, shorts aren't the sticking point :D

10oewd8GlfJiwnihldgV6DfwfRqXZ4E9w1JFwtbneE0.jpg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not gonna lie.....I'm not sure I have great comebacks.

I'll submit to you as the winner. Well done.
All laughs, if I weren't in the life position I'm currently enjoying, we'd be planning to retire in Chapel Hill, NC.

No matter where you live, there's always something. Make the most of enjoying your lot in life, and laugh at the shared "misery" 😄