• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Power Polls

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't think he is a member here. Absolutely fantastic.

Don't think he is a member here. Absolutely fantastic.

If I had the dough this is the boat I would be getting and set it up similar.

Try to make it happen Bru!!!! I totally get the money thing.. but man, what a sexy beast!!!

There is no one here on a second tour!

The more sweat equity I put into mine, making it just the way I want it makes it more difficult to sell it and get that sexy beast.. still its nice to think about!

F3F16B4A-8CED-4F0A-930F-F7E84C4226F3.jpeg

He did a great job!

Down here in the Gulf in southwest Florida, a lot of boats have the power poles and they can be very useful when close to the beaches since it is not typically as rough as the Atlantic. But I just think they take away from the look of then boat too much for my taste. At least I can't picture them on my 275SD.

I think I will just stick to a couple of mushroom anchors off the stern.

Back