• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

R7 Watersports Slingshot Wake Foil - Group Buy

Do you want to go in on the group buy and purchase the Slingshot Wake Foil Package?

• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks! I’d be in if I could get the package with the h2 wing instead of the h5. My buddy already has the h5 wing so we could share. Wouldn’t be worth it if I had to buy a wing I don’t need for $500+.
R7 has told one other perspective buyer that they could piece together their own package so I don't see an issue. Yours is simply a matter of ordering the WF1 board along with the Fsurf/sup Foil. The Fsurf/SUP Foil package includes the H2 wing and the same 15" and 24" masts. The price adds up to the same as the package with the H5.

Go ahead and add your "Yes" vote and you'll be given the information to specify your foil and accessories when ordering after the commitment period ends. :cool:

Edit: @Chwtom I recieved official confirmation from @Kurtis Riches and you're good to go!

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
GREAT NEWS!! With the 7 committed buyers and the 3 who've mentioned they're adding the H2 accessory to their purchase R7 has agreed to carry out the sale! We'll still give it until the 14th to give a few others the opportunity to join in.

Thanks to all those who've shown interests, whether you're purchasing or not. For those who are purchasing, I can't wait until we all take flight!

Kips-Success-Fist-Pump-In-Napoleon-Dynamite.gif

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'm sure you all are working through details, but let us know when and how we can place our orders.
We'd love to be learning how to master foil surfing during our Bimini trip...

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If anyone is trying to figure out all of the options, I attached a Slingshot foil brochure...
I think we will have an order form that will cover most every option at least as far as the ones that would apply to the "wake" genre of foiling. I drafted one and sent it to R7 for their approval. Where the deadline for the quota ends today they're working to begin taking orders as soon as possible.

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'd assume shipping to Canada would make it a little too rich for my blood unfortunately.
I'd be happy to look into what it would be for you if you like? What city?

Kurtis Riches

Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for participating in this group buy and say a special thank you to jrad for his assistance and the admins for your approval and support! We are stoked to make this happen and we are about ready to get this all going and soon it will be behind your boats.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
30% off on the FCSII Carver wakesurf fins. They will also be shipping direct from Slingshot. $49 + shipping will be the cost.carver_quad_fcsiie16c6d24ae6a6e9e83beff00002cd57e.jpg

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
30% off on the FCSII Carver wakesurf fins. They will also be shipping direct from Slingshot. $49 + shipping will be the cost.View attachment 74435
CORRECTION: Slingshot will have the FCSII fins on backorder for another 2 weeks. Therefore, R7 will be ordering them directly from FCS. Price will remain the same.

Kurtis Riches

Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Please use the link below to place your official order for the Slingshot Wake Foil. Please fill out the form and submit it. After it is submitted an invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours. After receiving the invoice and confirming your order please call Juli at R7 Watersports for Payment. (801) 810-6167
https://goo.gl/forms/J0dF9VuhIp5nSYxg2

Thank you so much for your participation in this group buy!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A couple notes for buyers. Each question needs a response even if it's "No", with the exception of the special request, which is optional. If you want want both the H5 and H2 wings add the H5 package and add the H2 wing to it. You don't want to order the surf package that includes the H2 wing and order a second.

R7 should catch any mistakes like that. If you are interested in adding other Slingshot products or accessories to your order give Julie a call. If you have any questions on the order form feel free to message me or comment here.

If this message doesn't apply to you then go "foil" yourselves! :hilarious:

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
SSSSOOOOOO tracking!!!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just a reminder May 21st is the the end date for the sale. Please submit your orders here at your earliest convenience prior tothe deadline.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Kurtis Riches

Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
As soon as I get all orders in I will order the fins, so I know how many to order and what not. Thank you!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Order made and paid!
  • H5 F/Wake package
  • H2 wing
  • H4 wing
  • Surf straps
  • FCSII fins
Saved $715.00 pre shipping! :jawdrop: Thanks @Kurtis Riches!